MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inventory Shop 1.1.x Beta Ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I installed beta 3, but the default template for it didn't include the iid of the item in the shop_itembits. I added it manually though.. but just a heads up.

Edit: One of my forumers discovered that the check of how much money you have and what you can afford is based on the price get variable and not the db price info, fyi.
i installed it on fresh installation, and when i post it didn't increase the amount, secondly when i went back to admin panel there is no link to setting and plugin manager Smile

see this

[Image: 344.jpeg]
spikescot2005 Wrote:Thinking about it i had the same problem with the fws pluggin but someone told me to do something which i did and it worked so this maybe the same problem.

Where was this fix? If you can find it, try it and let me know how it turns out.

arno Wrote:I am preparing translating Wink ...

Cool. Smile

webrunner Wrote:I installed beta 3, but the default template for it didn't include the iid of the item in the shop_itembits. I added it manually though.. but just a heads up.

Edit: One of my forumers discovered that the check of how much money you have and what you can afford is based on the price get variable and not the db price info, fyi.

I found this bug as well, and I've fixed in my development code, I'll be releasing as soon as I fix more bugs.

For those who have install Beta 3 please open up the template "shop_itembits" and find:

<a href="shop.php?do=buy&name={$name}&price={$item['price']}&shop={$item['shop']}">{$item['name']}</a>

And replace it with:

<a href="shop.php?do=buy&shop={$item['shop']}&iid={$item['iid']}">{$item['name']}</a>

all-expert Wrote:i installed it on fresh installation, and when i post it didn't increase the amount, secondly when i went back to admin panel there is no link to setting and plugin manager Smile

see this

You must be having the same issue spikescot2005 is having, please hold until I can find a fix. Until, I'll unfortunately have to ask you to deactivate the plugin until I release a fix. Sad
Not sure how i fixed it but it was posted somewhere, maybe in the fws thread.
If you could please find that fix, try it and let me know. Smile
not been able to find the fix but im sure someone will be able to help with this problem
Arno's translation for beta 2
I'am editing Arno's translation, full Turkish(admin folder)+for beta 3
Fatal error: Unknown function: nopermission() in D:\wamp\www\a\shop.php on line 91

Sad
it worked Big Grin thax but how we can give money to user ?
Can we use this in a way without having it for RPG.. like to sell Items or w/e members reach a certain numer of points and they can buy images ect
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13