MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inventory Shop 1.1.x Beta Ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
can we have stuff like custom user titles, or maybe downloads, where you pay the credits to download?
Ryan have you considered getting this to be a MYPS add-on?
Well, Ryan is lucky to get online nowadays *or so I read in another thread*...maybe you should just take a look at the code to see how easy it would be to convert, Labrocca, and then maybe get together with him later on to see if it can be worked out? Just a suggestion! Big Grin
this was the same request i did..to have SMF's shop mod converted for mybb..but i think nobody can do it so we're thinking of switching forums already.. Sad the mod is the only one that's lagging the site's release..weve placed too much effort on the site and we cant wait for a long time.. Sad feel sad about it though.. i like mybb's plug ins..they're well suited to our site's plans..
It would be REALLY easy to convert from what I see. Basically change most instance of 'money' to 'myps' and remove his small points system setup. I could probably do it in a day or two.

If Ryan gave me the OK to fork it..I would go all out and get turn that into myps shop within a week.
really? Smile that gave me hope.. i kept stalling my co-owners cause i really wanted our forum to run in mybb.. i liked the plug ins which made way for us to prevent spamming and the auto prune inactive members.. since the only way for our members to earn their wordpress themes is to keep on posting, they would be very tempted to spam the forums.. and that's why i decided that mybb was well suited to the website's overall structure.. the only thing we need is a good shop mod where we can place our wordpress themes as stuff sold by the forum which of course can be bought by download points they earn through their posts and a trade center where they can trade themes once they grow tired of it and a bank where their points can grow.. i did wait for the myps lottery since it's a real nice feature..

as i have said, i will be eternally grateful because i wanted a mybb forum.. all the plug ins i've installed in our test forum worked perfectly in sync and allowed us more time to make the themes instead of having to worry much about moderating the forum.. cause even without having to go online for a week or more, the forum can function on its on.. as if it were being auto piloted or something..

i'm gonna be holding on to your word sir Big Grin and by the way, i'm a member of mybb central.. i just dont post a lot just like here in mybb community forums.. Big Grin

thanks sir!
What's your site HisNessie?
Well, considering that Ryan released this as a beta and hasn't been able to do anything else to it, I can't imagine he would have a problem. Of course, I can't speak for him, but I would hope he wouldn't! Big Grin Hopefully, he is able to get online soon and confirm!
labrocca Wrote:What's your site HisNessie?

it's a site which makes blog/wordpress and friendster/multiply (friend finding networks very popular in the philippines) themes.. the forum sells the themes as downloads in exchange of download points to be accumulated by posting.. we also make trinkets to be placed in blogs and those testimonial graphics.. but the main core of the website are the themes.. we are hoping to also offer the ability for forum members to generate their playlist just like the one offered at this site, playlist generator since i recently got involved in flash stuff and we tried to make punky designs for joreon wijering's flash mp3 player.. but we want to take it one step at a time, starting with the themes.. i admit i am new to php.. but i am really working hard on improving at it by reading tutorials and i'm sure some may find it such a little accomplishment but i've manage to edit some of the forum's templates without messing the forum up..

one reason why i wanted mybb so much is the support it gives to the members.. i have screwed up a few times but somehow been able to fix it again by reading the general support section of this forum and learned a lot from the code modification section..

as of now, i have no choice but to irritate the hell out of the code experts out there by making requests here and there and pesking out people by maybe asking stupid question.. Big Grin but hey, someday i 'm gonna be so good im gonna make plug ins for mybb too..

Big Grin
Well I sent him a PM so let's see if he responds. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13