MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inventory Shop 1.1.x Beta Ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
ivenms Wrote:
Christian Wrote:Quick fix for the nopermission() error. Replace all instances of nopermission() with error_no_permission().

The error is fixed, :-

change the nopermission() on the else part ( bottom of the page shop.php ) with error_no_permission().

Its working now. Link: http://webmasters-forums.com/shop.php

I'll fix this A.S.A.P.

Kristjan Wrote:All right, I finally got it working (the current version didn't do it though - I had to modify the plug in file myself). Nothing much shows up yet and can't I set payment levels per forum? Or better yet - per thread?

You can set the payment levels per thread and per post in the Admin Settings.

ivenms Wrote:New Suggestion:

I would like to integrate this shop with the download section mod to make the shop much useful. That is for downloading some thing from download section, you have to earn some points. Mod like this would definitely help lot and help to increase the reputation of MyBB among others.

Feel free to integrate, I won't, you can release a Add-On that will do this but you cannot re-release my mod.

ivenms Wrote:One more error found:

The points are not increasing while on posing on a thread or making a new thread. Every one have 150 points. If they buy some from shop, it will deduct. Thats all. Please fix it.

You must update your settings in the Admin CP after activation, I'll be implementing something from Smethead's plugins (hopefully he won't mind) that'll do this automatically.

Quote:One Suggestion:

Try to include features like buying custom titles, more PM quotes, ect. using IShop.

That's not what this mod is.

darkteller Wrote:Italian version translated.

Will add to the download page shortly.

spikescot2005 Wrote:This mod makes the board settings in the admin cp disapear

Hmm... I've never had this issue, are you running the correct version?

gogul Wrote:Hey what should be in postbit to show the money ?
{$mybb->user['money']} is for usercp ? ... what for postbit !

The plugin automatically adds the Money and Inventory Info to the postbit, however this is limited to the default postbit and postbit_author_user.

$post['money'] will output the money.

muphil Wrote:i get this when trying to activate it????

MySQL error: 1060
Duplicate column name 'money'
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_users ADD money INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '150' AFTER postnum;

Run the queries I outlined earlier in this thread.
i can't understand Sad how i can add new item you said "Click on the New Item button, and fill in all the fields." where is this button ?
I got the latest version and got:
MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE uid='3'' at line 1
Query: UPDATE mybb_users SET WHERE uid='3'

MySQL version 4.1.21-standard-log

It would be good also if you could recount the cash in the mod, because alot of posts have been done by my members.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Run the following queries via phpMyAdmin.

ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `money`;
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `weapon`;
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `armor`;
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `helmet`;
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `boots`;
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `acc`;
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `element`;
DROP TABLE `mybb_shop`
DROP TABLE `mybb_shops`
DELETE FROM mybb_templates WHERE title='shop_itembits'

Sorry for the mix up. Sad

i dont how to use phpMyAdmin.
First you will want to check if your hosting has phpmysql. Most do. Anyways click here to learn how to query your database.
And make sure you use the correct prefix in the query that you used when installing your board, if you changed that setting. Right now the prefix is mybb_ (forum's default).

Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:
Kristjan Wrote:All right, I finally got it working (the current version didn't do it though - I had to modify the plug in file myself). Nothing much shows up yet and can't I set payment levels per forum? Or better yet - per thread?

You can set the payment levels per thread and per post in the Admin Settings.

I meant per individual forums/threads. For example, I've got a forum in which there should be two threads - in one you "get" $-200 and in another one $-400.

Oh, and at least in the download, the file plugins\inventoryshop.php still says on line 437:
	$queries[] = "CREATE TABLE `mybb_shops` (

While it should be:
	$queries[] = "CREATE TABLE `".TABLE_PREFIX."shops` (
it gave me this

Error

SQL query:

DROP TABLE mybb_shop DROP TABLE mybb_shops DELETE FROM mybb_templates WHERE title = 'shop_itembits'

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DROP TABLE mybb_shops
DELETE FROM mybb_templates WHERE title='shop_itembits'' at line 2
Please hold off on downloading this plugin for a bit.

I need to do further testing on this plugin in order to fix the latest bugs.

Thanks for participating, I'd like to ask all that couldn't get this mod to work please try to remove all traces of it from your databases, if you cannot, PM me and I will help you in the next days.

I've updated the plugin, I'll upload to MyBB Mods tomorrow.

Upgrading will be simple, just one template change, no need to de-activate/re-activate the plugin (hopefully).

I've successfully de-activated and re-activated this plugin on a "live" environment.

You can view it here: http://uff.mybb-templates.com/forums/

Since it's operating the way it's supposed too, you'll need to either register or use the Guest account I've created.

Username: Guest
Password: guest1
I've now updated the plugin to Beta 2.

http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=413

Anyone who sucessfully got the plugin working should de-activate then re-activate after they upload the new files.

If you did not and you get MySQL Errors upon activation of the new version please contact me with phpMyAdmin access so I can clear the old shop stuff out of your DB.

Thank You. Smile
My board settings cp in admin dissapears still if i deleat the pluggin from inc it reapears again
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13