MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inventory Shop 1.1.x Beta Ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Quote:MySQLi error: 1054
Unknown column 'money' in 'field list'
Query: UPDATE goldenperch_users SET money=money+'50' WHERE uid='1'
I get this error whenever i post a message.... the message is posted, but no money is added...
Also, What do you mean when you say I have to update the admin settings???

Edit: ok, so i looked through the fields in my db and found that goldenperch_users_money doesn't exist....
How do i add it? I dont know how to use phpmyadmin Confused
hi ryan. same issue as spikescot2005 and all-expert, disabled the plugin and i can't wait for the fix Smile and i also noticed in the poster's column in thread view, under each poster's reputation it's " : 150" with nothing in front of the colon, did i possibly miss anything for the plugin installation?
i don't think he's here its been more than 4 days no reply from bro ryan Smile

Regards
All-Expert
It installs fine for me (i.e., no errors), but it interferes with the Important Messages on Index plugin in the AdminCP navigation.

end($menu);
  $key = key($menu)+10;
	$menu[$key] = array(
	"title" => $lang->inv_shop,
	"items" => array(
		10 => array('title' => "Modify / Delete", 'url' => "shop_admin.php?".SID."&action=modify"),
	)

I'm assuming that the IMoI plugin uses the value of 10, therefore creating the problem. Also, the only other thing I can imagine is that the lang isn't set for the Modify / Delete array (since I saw a function similar to IMoI after that code).
When I post a reply, I dont earn points for it.

Forget it, fixed it.
@Soshite: thanks for pointing that out, i don't know the right way to fix it, to be able to see the admin cp menu correctly again i just simply replace this line:
$key = key($menu)+10;

with something like this:
$key = 300;
Seemed some lang files and stuff weren't there...

Anyways, it installed fine, but for some reason, I cannot change the $ sign to anything else. Everything else changes fine except for that...
I didn't try to change the sign. However I encounter another problem, it seems that when i activate another plugin, balance for all users are reset to $0.

edit: this also happened when i edited a member in admin cp.
http://tales.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/forum...212#pid212

Does anyone know what template holds the information for the items?

I want to have them on the user's page, not in the post area (to save from making that area huge after a lot more items are added).

I tried searching for it, but I can't find where it's being placed into...
Just wondering, when will the final version be out? Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13