MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inventory Shop 1.1.x Beta Ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Quick fix for the nopermission() error. Replace all instances of nopermission() with error_no_permission().
Christian Wrote:Quick fix for the nopermission() error. Replace all instances of nopermission() with error_no_permission().

The error is fixed, :-

change the nopermission() on the else part ( bottom of the page shop.php ) with error_no_permission().

Its working now. Link: http://webmasters-forums.com/shop.php
All right, I finally got it working (the current version didn't do it though - I had to modify the plug in file myself). Nothing much shows up yet and can't I set payment levels per forum? Or better yet - per thread?
New Suggestion:

I would like to integrate this shop with the download section mod to make the shop much useful. That is for downloading some thing from download section, you have to earn some points. Mod like this would definitely help lot and help to increase the reputation of MyBB among others.
One more error found:

The points are not increasing while on posing on a thread or making a new thread. Every one have 150 points. If they buy some from shop, it will deduct. Thats all. Please fix it.

One Suggestion:

Try to include features like buying custom titles, more PM quotes, ect. using IShop.
Italian version translated.
This mod makes the board settings in the admin cp disapear
how do u install it ???
Just upload files to where your forum is and activate it in admincp !

Hey what should be in postbit to show the money ?
{$mybb->user['money']} is for usercp ? ... what for postbit !
i get this when trying to activate it????

MySQL error: 1060
Duplicate column name 'money'
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_users ADD money INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '150' AFTER postnum;
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13