MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inventory Shop 1.1.x Beta Ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Run the following queries via phpMyAdmin.

ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `money`;
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `weapon`;
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `armor`;
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `helmet`;
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `boots`;
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `acc`;
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `element`;
DROP TABLE `mybb_shop`
DROP TABLE `mybb_shops`
DELETE FROM mybb_templates WHERE title='shop_itembits'

Sorry for the mix up. Sad
It's all right! Thanks for the great mod to MyBB and fixing that little silly bug. Smile
Glad I could be of service, please remember to report any more bugs you may find. Smile

I have tested this plugin a lot, but even my testing could have flaws, so I thank everyone who participates in this Beta. Smile
Is it possible to only enable the cash part of your mod? Great job btw...I may use this at FinalFantasyForum.com. Currently it's a PHPBB site and I was thinking of making it VB because I wanted an RPG system...this mod might change my mind however.
I now installed your mod on http://webmasters-forums.com/shop.php

Its working well. But what is the real use of the shop?

I cant understand. I thought that the visitors can own some thing.

But nothing happens on here. Only a list of the shop item on the post profile.

Is that all?
Another Bug: No $ name listing on the member's post. Showing as:
Quote:Reputation: 4

: 90
Weapon: Middle Sword
Okay, you didn't really fix my problem yet, and I didn't have time to test it until now. Check out line 437 on inventoryshop.php, the table prefix is predefined there, but I don't use mybb_ prefix. Wink

e: I still get errors, and the table with mybb_ prefix still gets created. I am still investigating what might be the cause, but I probably won't find anything, because I'm a newbie to PHP... Might be also some kind of a phenomenon on my side.
also when a guest views it the error appears.

Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: nopermission() in /home/webmaste/public_html/shop.php on line 89
Kristjan Wrote:Okay, you didn't really fix my problem yet, and I didn't have time to test it until now. Check out line 437 on inventoryshop.php, the table prefix is predefined there, but I don't use mybb_ prefix. Wink

e: I still get errors. I am still investigating what might be the cause, but I probably won't find anything, because I'm a newbie to PHP...

All my PHP error are fixed. The only problem is the last one i mentioned above on the template. Try to activate plugin after downloading the updated files form mybb mod site.

Aaron Wrote:also when a guest views it the error appears.

I saw the error now. It is present on my forum too...
That error pops up when I try to activate the plug in, I've never got past that yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13