MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Content Until Reply 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
If you have 1.6.x series have to work all fine i test and review it and yes works all fine. If you try to use it on 1.8.x series no way have many errors. Only the links i provide works fine and it's on many forums so that is the only way to use it right now.
im using it on 1.6.16 quick edit works when i disable plugin ..
It's an option you have to read about it and disable if needed or enable for usergroups inside that params, but you have to READ only to use it, see yah!!
I am talking about quick edit, Full edit works just fine .
Disable and enable again maybe is a hook conflict but i dunno in my forums works great but i don't have 1.6.x yet so i can not test anyway, but the last review i made on a new installation and all goes fine, maybe you have a conflict in js or between plugins, by default have to work that's all that i can tell if i have time i review it again, thanks for your message.
Tried that still nothing , just let me know when you can have a look.
2.0 has invalid link, you have added 1.9 to the the attachments. On Github there is still 1.9, or at least you write in 1.9. How can I get 2.0? I'm having the problem where I can't edit users posts and it is kind of frustrating as admin to keep disabling and reenabling.
for mybb 1.8 work or not work?
Yes it works ut it's on version 2.1 and for further details read this:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-144715-...pid1151122

Chears.
way change background how ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14