MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Content Until Reply 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2014-12-27, 12:00 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe on my forum(tehre i have all my plugins at day) and it's not a bug that version is only compatible with 1.6.x series here still waiting validation yet and i update many months ago, so i can't do nothing.

The functional version with 1.8.x series of MyBB is 2.1 and it's for pay members only, sorry but i can not do anything because in that version have changes all entire code of plugin and his functinabillity ir more than 2.0.2 version Big Grin

Wink
can you make this plugin for version 1.8.x...........?
you can change this "compatibility" => "16* to "compatibility" => "18* . to use mybb 1.6.x plugin in mybb 1.8.x in file contain in /inc/plugin/

but some plugin work and some not.
[Image: 2jPJmr9.png]

i get this...its blank...and then how to fix it?
This plugin only runs on MyBB 1.6.x series and waiting validation yet, for 1.8.x series is a paid version only, that's all.

The version 2.0.2 wont work on 1.8.x and is know of some parts of code is broken.

If you wanna this version contact me by pm.
(2015-01-13, 01:42 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin only runs on MyBB 1.6.x series and waiting validation yet, for 1.8.x series is a paid version only, that's all.

The version 2.0.2 wont work on 1.8.x and is know of some parts of code is broken.

If you wanna this version contact me by pm.
Done Pm check INBOX...
Hi guys, ive uploaded this to my 1.8 and changed the compatibility from 1.6 to 1.8
when i go to ACP and activate i get the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function rebuildsettings() in /home/cardersh/public_html/inc/plugins/hideip.php on line 212

any ideas on how to fix this ?

i really need to get some thing working on the site that hides content til members reply or say thanks .

i have hide content from guests and it works good,
now i notice many people take content from the site but wont bother been active so i now want to hide til they reply.
I have the problem that when this is activated, me and my members are unable to edit any post that had a link in it.
Yes because that plugin is only for 1.6.x series and the latest release still waiting validation since a year ago i send the file at least.

The latest revision was 2.0.2 and only is for 1.6.x series the latest revision 2.0.3 is for 1.8.x series but it's only for pay so you can buy it at my forum if you wish works so fine and all members buy it are so happy i think really wort it if you buy it.

Why because you have 1.8.x series and have entire support and udates with only firts pay, the mod only have a costo of $10, you have more than that to pay for a mod like that, and covers all areas to not show until really reply on post.

Well that's all i share url to download.

Free version for 1.6.x series

http://soportemybb.es/Tema-Hide-Content-...eply-Final

Or here in forum until was validated, i think this take a lot of time.

Paid version for 1.8.x series

http://soportemybb.es/tienda.php?action=view_down&did=2

But maybe on future i share it here if all users who pay for this told me it's ok to do it.

But you can use thank you mybb system hide until thanks contents and works fine and it's here too.

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=67

See yah !!!
I have currently installed latest version 2.0.2 on my forums. Everything works great except Quick edit. When i click quick edit nothing happens even though full edit still works as it should. Is there a fix for that ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14