MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Content Until Reply 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Yes maybe i have to find some vars to fix this actually i have 2.0 version testing and i can not find that errors about you write, but before i release it i want to fix all common errors, tahnks in advice for this report, if you can send me some image by pm.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rua664...p_v2.0.zip

There are the latest revision i have, but i dunno if works, only test on non live boards, and send me reports here or by pm with an image of any bug you find to i can fix it.

Messages like this

http://community.mybb.com/thread-144715-...pid1072929

i have more idea on what is the problem and then i can work on fix any bug or error on this.

Cheers.
Alright.
I'll test on my localhost once I get onto my PC.

Just letting you know, v1.7 is the most stable so far in terms of how it functions. I have it installed right now and it works perfectly.

Good luck
Nop. 1.7 have many issues and dont work fine on some tasks thats the reason why i have to put more things to make it works and dont consume more querys than needed xD. I work so hard to make a more powerfull and stable version to release i have to test and know how can i repair more than one things on security and functionabillity.

I got my own reasons and i test the latest version and works in the way have to do it. Many users on my forum told me about bugs and i fix one by one so i have to know 2.0 works perfect to i can release it in mods sitw xD.
Oh alright Smile

I'm busy, but I'll try this plugin on my localhost tommorow and let you know any bugs I find. I'll do a thorough check if I have time, as this plugin is needed for my forum to function well Big Grin

Could I also suggest an option to disable the automatic redirection to the first post?

Thanks and I'll try testing tommorow,
josiah
Yes that's the comments i need i thinking on that a few days ago, i have to not redirect to firts post but what do you suggest go to your post ?

I thinking on redirect to las post or first post, this to make a hard refresh, because sometimes more than one post have hidden contents so i have to refresh to not charge by AJAX becasuse in my forum i have many times more than one hidden content inside an entire thread.

I use my own thanks system to make when thanks and not on reply, and that way i have to verify some other lines, but yes that option i have to put and enable by default to first post but you can disable it and goes to last post xD.

If you find some bugs tell me about that i work in the best way i can, because i got some things to do and work on my forum and spanish support site even so, i have a lot of work and i want to release the mos stable versions of every plugin i do it until 1.8 appears and i have to work again to make it works on that versions if i got time to do it xD.
Hello, here is my bug report for v2.0 beta.
Images are attached, showing an example of each bug through my localhost.
There may be some bugs I missed.

1. In the settings menu for the plugin, there are two settings under hide links. One appears to be useless, and has no direction to what it is, it just has a 'Yes' and 'No' setting.

2. When searching, you can see as reported in v1.9.2, the hidden contents. This bypasses having to reply.

3. When you attempt to edit yours, or another users post, it says 'An unknown error has ocurred.' This was reported in v1.9, and seem to be in action again.

As to the question. Is it possible just to use the usual reply with MyBB? I mean as in when you post, it just comes up with the loading icon, and posts.

Of course, redirecting to the last post it fine.

Thank you for considering my suggestion Smile
Thanks now i know what are you talkung about and i work on this asap. And i fix all errors thanks of that images xD.
(2014-06-10, 09:43 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks now i know what are you talkung about and i work on this asap. And i fix all errors thanks of that images xD.

I need some help I was editing the color of the hide then all of a sudden it stopped working now even when a make a forum new one by default it doesnent seem to hide the content in the brackets. Add me on Skype plz LFAckMan
(2014-06-13, 04:47 AM)Ack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-10, 09:43 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks now i know what are you talkung about and i work on this asap. And i fix all errors thanks of that images xD.

I need some help I was editing the color of the hide then all of a sudden it stopped working now even when a make a forum new one by default it doesnent seem to hide the content in the brackets. Add me on Skype plz LFAckMan

What did you change?

Was it the CSS?
Either way, you can just reupload all plugin files and reinstall the plugin to get it back to default.
By the way thanks to josiah for new translation now have to see in right ways on both langs english and spanish.

You have to upload as josiah says all files again, then you only have to go to your style & templates and only change hideip stylesheet only to make it works.

Cheers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14