MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Content Until Reply 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Yes it works on all MyBB 1.6.x.

I test on all even 1.6.12 and 1.8 alpha xD.

You have to configure via admin CP, as i say you have to put permissions and apply this mod only in certain forums.

Cheers.

I have it on more than one forum and goes fine, but i am working on some details xD.
I can edit my post . When i edit i see :"yo cant edit posts because you don't have permission to do it"

Can you tell me how to fix it, please
You can edit your own posts, other don´t but yu can give ermissions to do it via admin cp on ots of plugin to can edit and see hidden contents.

Anyway you have to ut forums where this mod don't apply and then can edit without problems.

I tell this ever, because it supose to if this mod enabled you can not see hidden contents, then you can not quote hidden contents or edit posts, only if you are the autor of this post or you give permission to do it on admin cp.

If you don't want to use this only put a list of disabled forums by id and the have to work.

It's not an error, so don't have to be fixed xD. Only give correct permissions.
thanks , i already given permission , and i can edit.
Hi It won't work. I am the admin of my forum But i cannot edit other post. Even the members complaining that they unable to edit their own post. What the problem?
you can check out my site.
http://reallifeplus.org

I can see the hidden content but when i click on edit button then shows
yo cant edit posts because you don't have permission to do it.

also members can not edit their own replies. Please do something
That question is solved many, many times so i recomend you to read previous post before do new one, because everytime is the same thing and i say how to use it and solve this.

If you don't have any other question so i recomend you to read and then post if you have any trouble because all users can use as the mod have to.

I use it on my site and no problems, so you only have to configure by admin CP, read and you have to see it and can solve your issue by yourself.
Ok, now I can edit posts and everything on v1.9.2 Smile Thanks.

But now nothing hides at all anymore.

Any fix or bug that could be causing this that you know of?
Thanks, and my forum URL: http://iosinterest.com
that is because you have to put forums where mod aply and that's all.

Because more than one not configure this plugin propertly i have on my two sites and works fine, but i change the tematic.

You can edit ever, but you have to configure fie this, please read fine after reply the same thing.
Ahh, I see Smile To all others, make the 'forum without mod' the forums that you will be using the mod Big Grin That's all you need to do to get it to work Toungue May have been a small error on the authors side, but apart from that it works properly!
(Version 1.9.2)

Great job on the plugin Big Grin
Thanks, my mistake i have two files because on my forum i use only on a few forums to test it, finally when share the releaase by error i upload wrong file xD. I have two files, but both works fine, so when i release 1.9.3 maybe have a few extra things. I have on my mind but i´m work on some other projects, i test some plugins and have to fix all of them because i have many things to do right now, but you can download latest versions of all my plugins and other plugins i´m testing before release it on github xD.

I have two versions and in both change some parts of plugin like my thanks system, i have to do some versions for other users and sometimes i have many files and have no idea of wich plugin i have to release, because others have many parts changed or lesser parts of code, so i have to upload my file on my FTP and that´s why i maybe upload at last time some files wrong, because i personalize that mods for my own purposes xD, but works all fine, i have to review all of them when i have some free time again xD.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14