MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Content Until Reply 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
With toolbar do you mean to the sceditor code button ?

If it so you can see a guidance of template changes on my github repo.

Search witheneo pn github and thanyou mybb syste for mybb 1.8. Series but if you may not found it let me know if the mentioned above is what you looking for and i give you the necesary code to add on codebuttons template.
(2015-12-29, 11:12 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]With toolbar do you mean to the sceditor code button ?

If it so you can see a guidance of template changes on my github repo.

Search witheneo pn github and thanyou mybb syste for mybb 1.8. Series but if you may not found it let me know if the mentioned above is what you looking for and i give you the necesary code to add on codebuttons template.

Yes this is for sceditor, the button not appear.
I use the default template 1.8.6

I don't find witheneo on github Sad
https://github.com/WhiteNeo/thankyou-myb...18x-series

Anyway, you can set manually the template changes:

* codebuttons

Search for:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/bbcodes_sceditor.js?ver=1804"></script>

Add before:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/oculto.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
    var hide_tag = "{$mybb->settings['thx_hidesystem_tag']}";
    var hide_tag_title = "{$lang->thx_hide_tag_title}";
    var hide_tag_content = "{$lang->thx_hide_tag_content}"; 
</script>

* codebuttons

Search for:

|maximize

replace for:

{$mybb->settings['thx_hidesystem_tag']}|maximize

And it's done, make sure you have uploaded files and that's all.
Yes i have all in my template.
And i don't have nothing before maximize, just source and other before.
It's weird. Do you have a forum url and test account to see what is the error ?

Send by mp if you wish and i review it asap.
I just send PM with account
thank you
I would like to know if this works for 1.8.
(2016-04-02, 02:52 AM)Kiokingo Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to know if this works for 1.8.
Well you would have to pay $10 for the 1.8 version
http://soportemybb.es/Tema-Hide-content-until-reply
Yes indeed, right now are only for pay and it cost 10 dolars, so you can get it and this is a very cheap price and it is a mod really worth it the pay is by paypal and you got it on our forum anytime you need with an auto proccess when you pay you get the file and that assumes you can work it fine on all 1.8.x series, i review it every upgrade and fix if anything have to be fixed, and bring support if you needed until you gotta it working on your site.

This mod allow you to:

Hide urls
Hide attachments
Hide contents using hide tag fo use MyCode.

This mod provides you to customize it if you wish to enable or not on some areas you want, and can enable or disable all plugin or parts, use usergroups to not see or see contents without reply..

You have to reply to see contents and this take all the senses on a pay mod have to get to work...

I can not tell anymore, because only can say to you, all users who buy it are very glad with this plugin, but not are to much users who buyed, due they want allways all free, so i can not say nothing else, maybe if someone buyed can tell if really worth it or wont, but i am sure it really worth it.

But anyway there are some free plugins to make that, you can use three or more but maybe you can get it all you need for freee.
With respect to Dark Neo, really think about whether this plugin is for you. In my opinion, boards that use this sort of plugin simply to get their post numbers up are what I consider cheap, cheating and practically fraudulent as the posts are not real posts but forced for a user to unlock content.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14