MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Content Until Reply 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hey EEvery time I install 2.0 My mybb gets a error in template saying header already sent then it shows error in functions in inc
You got some other mods, because i really test so hard this version 2.0 and that's why i release it theres no way to take some parts on functions, if you have some plugin repeated and called as name different but stills there then you got that kind of results.
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eyifvrjf/public_html/ElitePPD.com/inc/plugins/hideip.php:1) - Line: 51 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.4.29 (Linux)
Same i said you have one plugin that use same function or a duplicated value on some parts and have to review that and server side of php version and some other things because no ne else have the same problem as you, i have to say only you can solve that because you can see and know about that error, if i got that maybe can fix and change to another, but that error is for some repeated values as i know and i have no idea for what reason do you see it, if i find that error can fix it but if i don't see in my own server or some other user to know about that i recomend you to use another plugin because this has tested on latest versions of MyBB, php, apache and SQL and don't have time to work on lesser versions.
(2014-06-25, 10:53 AM)enderplanets Wrote: [ -> ]Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eyifvrjf/public_html/ElitePPD.com/inc/plugins/hideip.php:1) - Line: 51 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.4.29 (Linux)

having same issue as this user
I need more details to fix it because on my forum never appear something like that.

When do you get this error.

Host type and versions of php and its a pay site or what.

Did you gry on localhost.
(2014-07-19, 03:49 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]I need more details to fix it because on my forum never appear something like that.

When do you get this error.

Host type and versions of php and its a pay site or what.

Did you gry on localhost.

Apache 2.4
PHP 5.4
Host type: cPanel
I try on that versions without problems.

Did you have other plugins installed (which plugins do you have)?

When do you get this error (on admin panel, forums, threads, etc)?

Do you test on localhost ?

tested on cPanel too

http://forosmybb.es/Tema-Thank-You-MyBB-...20#pid4120

Here you are, tested and working right now.

When i found that error i can fix it but right now i have no idea of what are you talking about Confused
(2014-07-19, 08:34 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]I try on that versions without problems.

tested on cPanel too

When i found that error i can fix it but right now i have no idea of what are you talking about Confused
Shows on admin panel and some threads.
If you have skype or somewhere we can talk live message me it.

plugins i have active:
Goodbye Spammer (1.0)
Javascript Bot Protection (1.1)
My Awards (2.3)
MyDownloads (2.1.6)
MyTabs (1.32)
NewPoints (1.9.8)
Page Manager (1.5.2)
Plugin Uploader (1.1.2)
Private Message Log (1.1)
Prune Members (2.0)
Recent Topics Index Page (1.0.2)
Registration Security Question (1.2)
Report PMs (1.2)
Stop Forum Spam (1.4)
Welcome PM/Email (1.1)

(2014-07-19, 11:24 PM)ewhore Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-19, 08:34 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]I try on that versions without problems.

tested on cPanel too

Shows on admin panel and some threads.
If you have skype or somewhere we can talk live message me it.

plugins i have active:
Goodbye Spammer (1.0)
Javascript Bot Protection (1.1)
My Awards (2.3)
MyDownloads (2.1.6)
MyTabs (1.32)
NewPoints (1.9.8)
Page Manager (1.5.2)
Plugin Uploader (1.1.2)
Private Message Log (1.1)
Prune Members (2.0)
Recent Topics Index Page (1.0.2)
Registration Security Question (1.2)
Report PMs (1.2)
Stop Forum Spam (1.4)
Welcome PM/Email (1.1)
Here are some of the errors

Admin page
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ewhore/public_html/inc/plugins/hideip.php:1) - Line: 51 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.4.26 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php 51 header

home page
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ewhore/public_html/inc/plugins/hideip.php:1) - Line: 1712 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.4.26 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1712 header
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/index.php 18 require_once

on threads
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ewhore/public_html/inc/plugins/hideip.php:1) - Line: 1712 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.4.26 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1774 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 585 mark_thread_read
darkneo.xunem

Better to try that way to see what kindda trouble you have. I got an idea but itd better to see and then try to fix.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14