MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Content Until Reply 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Maybe you may not know how to use MyBB obly one post, wow, i apreciate your comment but many, many users use this plugin and mee to. Works as he have to do and i am very proud of this.

I support to many users on many communities you can see working like a charm, but maybe you do not know anything about this plugin.
Any chance this will get update for 1.8 ?
cause i try to change the compatibility but when im trying to activate it... i got an error warning.
I upgrade until this version was validated on mods area. I fix reported lang error and upload but not validated. I have 1.8 version testing but when ready and 1.6 was validated i share this file.
Very nice. There's one problem that is a bit of a major inconvenience for me as a forum administrator, and that is selecting the forums I have to disable this plugin from working on.

If I only wanted to have hidden content on forum id 7, for example, I would have to tell it to disable on 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, (skip 7), 8, 9, 10, etc... for every single forum I have except 7. And I keep adding more as I need them.

There should be an option to allow this functionality to be inverted. For example, users with lots of hidden content can say "disable on selected forums" and use this plugin as it is now. They enter the FID of the forums they don't want hidden content on, while other users who only have one or two hidden content forums can say "enable on selected forums" and only enter one or two FIDs instead of twenty or fifty FIDs.

It just makes sense to do it that way. You can have the option to use it like it is now, selectively disabling one or two forums you don't want this plugin hiding things on, or you can choose to selectively enable it on one or two forums instead of selectively disabling it from all of the others.
Hello, i am really interested in this plugins hope you can update to 1.8 can pay some money for it as well.
Some like this is great;

[Image: ljSs6T3.png]
Can you please share it for 1.8x
Paid $10 for 1.8 Version really worth it
I make a version fully compatible and better coded but i only sell it for only $10 i think its a very cheap and really worth it because only i need money for my medicaments. This are very expensive but any help can be used and received with gratitude and hapiness.

Unfortunatelly i dont made for 1.8 for free but you can use 1.6.x and goes fine.

Final version works so fine add more things and its a very tested version for me by many days only i can say this mod it's a good method to do the job and all posible holes are taken in the fact to hide until reply for users by usergroups and take effect on selected forums.
Pfff it's not working.

[Image: KoKY9EW.jpg]

Well after searching for some time in google i found ur version hideipv202 Smile  in another forum and it works fine with 1.8.3 but have only a little bug, it not show  "button in editor with hide tag" (and yes i have [HIDE] tag Enabled).
Maybe on my forum(tehre i have all my plugins at day) and it's not a bug that version is only compatible with 1.6.x series here still waiting validation yet and i update many months ago, so i can't do nothing.

The functional version with 1.8.x series of MyBB is 2.1 and it's for pay members only, sorry but i can not do anything because in that version have changes all entire code of plugin and his functinabillity ir more than 2.0.2 version Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14