MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Eww! What happened to MyBB theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Okay adding a darker background might not be such a bad idea... I miss that grey triangle pattern that's been there for years.
I'm currently in the process of making changes using Stylish as Eric J suggested ^_^
When I had first installed 1.8 I wasn't too fond of the default theme either, but personally, after seeing it on a larger, active website it's grown on me. I think it's pretty nice for a default theme, and it's definitely a more modern approach that MyBB has been needing for a few years now.
I just think we need to make things look a little less bright on the sides Big Grin
(2014-08-13, 11:24 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I just think we need to make things look a little less bright on the sides Big Grin

That would be appreciated Smile
JUSTIN FIX THAT NOW!!!!!

/jk

Please fix it Smile

PS. I need to add a spinner to the quick reply. This is driving me crazy.
Stay on top of what's happening with MyBB is a bit useless right? Why not just remove that and keep the Facebook and Twitter links?
(2014-08-14, 12:27 AM)mikeh Wrote: [ -> ]Stay on top of what's happening with MyBB is a bit useless right? Why not just remove that and keep the Facebook and Twitter links?

It's nice for context.

Also yeah a background change would be nice. :3
(2014-08-13, 11:24 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I just think we need to make things look a little less bright on the sides Big Grin

Yeah, that is the first thing I noticed, the main background is a lot lighter making it seem a lot brighter, having it slightly more grey, probably with a subtle pattern would probably improve things a lot.

EDIT: Also noticed this, minor nitpick:

[Image: XO0io4e.png]
(2014-08-13, 09:37 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]Okay adding a darker background might not be such a bad idea... I miss that grey triangle pattern that's been there for years.

I agree, I want that background back!

I love it, but really is too white.
Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12