MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Eww! What happened to MyBB theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Flip the thead.png over so that it is a sunrise gradient.
The graphic top (head) should be heavier than the bottom.
(designer talk)
It will keep the same contrast but it will transition to the content a little smoother visually.
I don't mind the new look but not been responsive sort of lets it down when viewing on a mobile.
(2014-08-13, 08:58 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]For anyone that needs a darker background for browsing the site, there's always Stylish.

I installed on Firefox and it's working on Youtube.com , but not working for community.mybb.com or www.mybb.com .

And help is appreciated

T.I.A.
(2014-08-14, 04:00 PM)Vanz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-13, 08:58 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]For anyone that needs a darker background for browsing the site, there's always Stylish.

I installed on Firefox and it's working on  Youtube.com , but not working for community.mybb.com or www.mybb.com .

And help is appreciated

T.I.A.

What do you mean by "its not working"? You'll have to make your own styles for it, if i recall correctly there are no public styles yet! ^_^
isn't the new mybb default theme a modified apart theme?

if so, wasn't apart released when 1.6 first came out?

I think mybb should of went for a theme that hasn't been out for a really long time already....
(2014-08-14, 08:27 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]isn't the new mybb default theme a modified apart theme?
It's based on it. Just as 1.8 is based on 1.6.

(2014-08-14, 08:27 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]I think mybb should of went for a theme that hasn't been out for a really long time already....
2.0 isn't based on 1.8 and it will have a new theme, completely new. I assure you that.
(2014-08-14, 08:54 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-14, 08:27 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]isn't the new mybb default theme a modified apart theme?
It's based on it. Just as 1.8 is based on 1.6.

(2014-08-14, 08:27 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]I think mybb should of went for a theme that hasn't been out for a really long time already....
2.0 isn't based on 1.8 and it will have a new theme, completely new. I assure you that.

the new theme is definitely better than the last one, no doubt about it...
I love the new look to MyBB and what new features are on here. I can't wait to see more on here and what 2.0 looks like.
MyBB 1.8 theme is really old except for some nice tweaks. Why release this theme for a version that is out in 2014?
(2014-08-15, 09:21 AM)Løque Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 1.8 theme is really old except for some nice tweaks. Why release this theme for a version that is out in 2014?

The alternative was design a new theme and require every forum to rewrite their themes and plugins. 1.8 is a minor version. That means not breaking stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12