MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SimpleLikes v2.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
the thank you/like plugin had a lot more features....but it didnt work for me fluently. simplelikes is simple, but works.
(2016-10-24, 01:09 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I asked specifically about the number of likes. At any rate I'll probably just use a different plugin since this one is lacking some of the features I need.

There's not easy way, but it would be very easy to add - I'll add it when I can.

I'm currently on holiday until Sunday, so sorry for the late response.
(2016-10-25, 04:37 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-24, 01:09 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I asked specifically about the number of likes. At any rate I'll probably just use a different plugin since this one is lacking some of the features I need.

There's not easy way, but it would be very easy to add - I'll add it when I can.

I'm currently on holiday until Sunday, so sorry for the late response.

That's cool, I'm sure it would be well appreciated by users Smile
Error Message:
Argument 1 passed to MybbStuff_SimpleLikes_Import_Manager::__construct() must be an instance of DB_MySQLi, instance of DB_MySQL given, called in /membri/mybbpk/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php on line 46 and defined
File: inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php
Line: 30
(2016-11-17, 11:08 AM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]Error Message:
Argument 1 passed to MybbStuff_SimpleLikes_Import_Manager::__construct() must be an instance of DB_MySQLi, instance of DB_MySQL given, called in /membri/mybbpk/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php on line 46 and defined
File: inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php
Line: 30

This is a bug, but the easy fix is to change inc/config.php to use the "mysqli" database engine rather than "mysql".
thats working thanks you very much .
Very light and simple, it's exactly what I'm looking for. Lovely plugin Euan. Thank you for this.
(2017-01-18, 05:44 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Very light and simple, it's exactly what I'm looking for. Lovely plugin Euan. Thank you for this.

No problem, glad you like it Smile
What is the template modifications needed in order to allow like counts to be added as a new field for memberlist.php?
That's not currently implemented in the plugin I'm afraid. It would be a good future enhancement though!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12