MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SimpleLikes v2.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2016-01-31, 02:16 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to upload that file then. You can get it from here: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/Plugins.Cor...Loader.php

Sweet, got it installed. Thanks!
I am getting the following error when I try to importer...

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'mybb.mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike

Also have a dead link when I click on the likes link in postbit.
(2016-02-19, 08:11 AM)ecko! Wrote: [ -> ]I am getting the following error when I try to importer...

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'mybb.mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike

Also have a dead link when I click on the likes link in postbit.

Did you have ThankYou/Like installed when you tried the import? It looks like you uninstalled it (which would delete the table and all its data) before attempting to import.

What is the dead link? Clicking the button should use JavaScript to send an AJAX request to submit the like.
The dead link is coming from the "Number of likes" link i placed on the postbit. The actual number of likes that displays.

I did have it installed and still do. Everything is showing up fine on my board. The likes are working but its the import and when i click on the "Number of likes" in postbit area.
(2016-02-19, 02:16 PM)ecko! Wrote: [ -> ]The dead link is coming from the "Number of likes" link i placed on the postbit. The actual number of likes that displays.

I did have it installed and still do. Everything is showing up fine on my board. The likes are working but its the import and when i click on the "Number of likes" in postbit area.

Hi, what is the HTML you used for the number of likes?

Can you check if the table "mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike" exists in your database via phpMyAdmin? I may have made a typo in the table name.
{$post['id']}

to

{$post['uid']}

for the postbit part
MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
Catchable Fatal Error (4096)
Error Message:
Argument 1 passed to MybbStuff_SimpleLikes_Import_Manager::__construct() must be an instance of DB_MySQLi, instance of DB_MySQL given, called in /home/wwwroot/default/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php on line 46 and defined
File: inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php
Line: 30
Backtrace:
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 208 errorHandler->output_error
/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php 30 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php 46 MybbStuff_SimpleLikes_Import_Manager->__construct
/inc/plugins/simplelikes.php 28 MybbStuff_SimpleLikes_Import_Manager::getInstance
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 518 require_once
/admin/index.php 770 require
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
(2016-10-11, 01:18 AM)day-day Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
Catchable Fatal Error (4096)
Error Message:
Argument 1 passed to MybbStuff_SimpleLikes_Import_Manager::__construct() must be an instance of DB_MySQLi, instance of DB_MySQL given, called in /home/wwwroot/default/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php on line 46 and defined
File: inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php
Line: 30
Backtrace:
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 208 errorHandler->output_error
/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php 30 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php 46 MybbStuff_SimpleLikes_Import_Manager->__construct
/inc/plugins/simplelikes.php 28 MybbStuff_SimpleLikes_Import_Manager::getInstance
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 518 require_once
/admin/index.php 770 require
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

Ah, yes this is a bug. Please update to the version available here: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/SimpleLikes
How can i add this button to other themes?

I added this plugin and it works fine with the default theme, but nothing shows on the other theme. No button and no inprofile, etc.

I found in member_profile the variables to add...but i cant find it for the button in postbit
(2016-10-11, 05:28 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]How can i add this button to other themes?

I added this plugin and it works fine with the default theme, but nothing shows on the other theme. No button and no inprofile, etc.

I found in member_profile the variables to add...but i cant find it for the button in postbit

Hi,

The variables on the postbit are:

$post['likes'] -> This is the bar showing who has liked the post
$post['button_like'] ->This is the button to like a post
$post['likes_received'] -> This is the number of likes the post has received
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12