MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SimpleLikes v2.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
can you convert this to best answer plugin then ? Toungue

Highlight the like from the threadstarter as the best answer, like here on myBB?
You need plugin called MySupport
(2015-09-21, 01:20 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]You need plugin called MySupport

IS THAT being updated ?
You need to make some modification for MyBB 1.8, but yes it works fine. Contact the dev
Uh, why does this always happens, what am I doing wrong? I've uploaded all the files on my root folder and I get this:
"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/a3839703/public_html/admin/modules/mybbstuff_likes/module_meta.php on line 24"

PHP Version 5.2.17
SQL Engine MySQL 5.1.57
This plugin requires PHP 5.4 or newer.
Hello, I just disvocered an error in the Chrome Developer Tool although the Plugin seems to work fine:

Quote:Uncaught ReferenceError: my_post_key is not defined

like_system.min.js:56
(2015-09-30, 09:26 AM)melancholia Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I just disvocered an error in the Chrome Developer Tool although the Plugin seems to work fine:

Odd. Can you send me a link to your forum and a test account? I'd guess the script is too early in the headerinclude template.
@melancholia - I dont wanna be rude, but you have a problem with TYL System too - I checked your website, it looks fine but you use a highly modified custom theme, are you sure that you have included all necessary items?
(2015-09-30, 12:03 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-30, 09:26 AM)melancholia Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I just disvocered an error in the Chrome Developer Tool although the Plugin seems to work fine:

Odd. Can you send me a link to your forum and a test account? I'd guess the script is too early in the headerinclude template.

Thank you, that was the problem Smile

@Eldenroot: I decided to test an alternative. This Like-Plugin works fine and I could adjust it to my needs. I don't know why the TYL-System isn't working in my forum.. even with the Default Theme without any modifications.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12