MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SimpleLikes v2.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2019-06-17, 11:57 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately that wouldn't cut down on queries too heavily - the number of likes for a post isn't stored anywhere, it's always computed at the moment. However, the plugin does its best to reduce the number of queries issued.

I would suggest an enhancement to store the number of likes per post in the cache, and update that number when a new like is given in that case then.
(2019-06-17, 09:45 AM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-17, 09:31 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-17, 04:17 AM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Euan. Its possible to include formatted username with this plugin?
Do you mean in the bar that shows a list of users who've liked a post? If so, I can add that quite easily.

Yes correct Smile
Ok, I'll look into it and will include a setting.
[/quote]
Thank u Smile will wait
(2019-06-17, 12:04 PM)kawaii Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest an enhancement to store the number of likes per post in the cache, and update that number when a new like is given in that case then.

That could turn into a lot of information for larger forums. I think it might be better to add a column to the posts table to track likes.
Please i got this error, how do i fixed this?

Quote:Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function verify_check_login() in /home/ukrikwtl/example.com/inc/class_plugins.php:142 Stack trace: #0 /home/ukrikwtl/example.com/xmlhttp.php(205): pluginSystem->run_hooks(Array) #1 {main} thrown in /home/ukrikwtl/example.com/inc/class_plugins.php on line 142
Hi,

That error is referencing a function that isn't part of SimpleLikes at all, called verify_check_login().

Do you have any other plugins installed that are related to logins or anything?
@Euan T  Thank You for the Plugin.

Today I tried to test this plugin but when uploading the files ang go to ACP » Plugins I get the following messenger in section of Plugins:
Quote:This section allows you to activate, deactivate, and manage the plugins that you have uploaded to your forum's inc/plugins directory. To hide a plugin from view, but not lose any stored information from it, click the Deactivate link.
[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2019-11-04-a-la-s-11-07-04-p-m.png]

When Delete the Plugin SimpleLikes v2.0.0 and folder MybbStuff  the plugins section in ACP show the others Plugins  Confused

the other plugins that I am testing are these and they are in the folder of plugins:

Plugin Active
:
Hello EditCore! (hello_pl.php)

Inactive Plugins
:
- Add Spiders (0.1)
- Hello World! (2.0)
- MyReactions (0.0.4)
- Online Today (2.0.5)
- PluginLibrary (13)
- Rate Me a Funny (2.0.8b)

Thank You @Euan T in advance for the plugin and Support!
@Euan T, please how do i display the like button on postbit because {$post['simplelikes']} ain't working

(2022-12-10, 03:23 PM)Nna Wrote: [ -> ]@Euan T, please how do i display the like button on postbit because {$post['simplelikes']} ain't working

I fixed this using {$post['button_like']}
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12