MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SimpleLikes v2.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
At the minute it does not use the reputation system at all. Likes are counted separately, and personally I completely hide rep and show likes only.
(2015-07-27, 06:23 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]At the minute it does not use the reputation system at all. Likes are counted separately, and personally I completely hide rep and show likes only.

Same here. Reputation is archaic. I completely remove reputation system and use simple likes (renamed button and language as "Rep+"
Hi Euat

Is possible update from previous version (1.4)?

How ?

Thanks
(2015-07-27, 09:53 AM)insertco Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Euat

Is possible update from previous version (1.4)?

How ?

Thanks

Hi,

Deactivate the old version, upload the new version and activate it. All your old likes should be kept Smile
Hi Euan

i already did it, but no changes in template and database changes.. weird
Is possible to import "likes" from 1.40 to new plugin installation from backup table?
which date is added to old "likes"?

Thanks
Hi,

Sure, you could just export the data in the "mybb_post_likes" table then import it after re-installing. The date that isn't set for old likes on updates, so it'll be fine to just import them Smile
Does this support showing the users who liked that specific post in the postbit?
Yes, as seen in the screenshots in the first post Smile The dark bar shows who has liked the post.
(2015-08-03, 05:57 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, as seen in the screenshots in the first post Smile The dark bar shows who has liked the post.

For some reason this doesn't stay up on my forum. 

The only time I see that dark bar, is when I like the post, then the message "You liked this post" will appear, then disappear after 2 seconds.
(2015-08-04, 04:03 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-03, 05:57 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, as seen in the screenshots in the first post Smile The dark bar shows who has liked the post.

For some reason this doesn't stay up on my forum. 

The only time I see that dark bar, is when I like the post, then the message "You liked this post" will appear, then disappear after 2 seconds.

Hi, can you check your header include template? This usually happens because the JavaScript is in there twice. This can happen if you upgraded from an older version usually.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12