MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SimpleLikes v2.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Nothing wrong with this plugin, works great! See it working here

Don't forget to add counter code from 1st post to your postbit or postbit classic templates ! Add css id to your global.css.

My css id I added:
#sthanks {
	background:#ccffcc;
	color:#000000;
	text-align: left;
	padding: 10px;
}

My postbit and postbit_classic template:
<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
		{$post['button_like']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</div><br /><br />
		<div id="sthanks">Number of likes received: <a href="{$mybb->settings['burl']}/misc.php?action=post_likes_received_by_user&user_id={$post['id']}">{$post['likes_received']}</a> 
	</div>
</div>
</div></div>
My bad, it's working 100% using another theme, also sending only 1 alert.
Could I get advice what I should do to current one to get these work properly?
Hi, which theme is it with the problem? I'll try and have a look tonight and see if I can find the cause. I'm pretty sure it's a JavaScript issue though.
(2015-08-14, 12:46 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, which theme is it with the problem? I'll try and have a look tonight and see if I can find the cause. I'm pretty sure it's a JavaScript issue though.
Revolution Gaming
how to import like from g33k plugin ?
I have just installed this plugin and am receiving this error on my plugins page:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
Catchable Fatal Error (4096)
Error Message:
Argument 1 passed to MybbStuff_SimpleLikes_Import_Manager::__construct() must be an instance of DB_MySQLi, instance of DB_MySQL given, called in /home/sunwolve/public_html/charming/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php on line 46 and defined
File: inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php
Line: 30
Backtrace:
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 207 errorHandler->output_error
/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php 30 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php 46 MybbStuff_SimpleLikes_Import_Manager->__construct
/inc/plugins/simplelikes.php 28 MybbStuff_SimpleLikes_Import_Manager::getInstance
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 518 require_once
/admin/index.php 766 require
(2015-09-19, 07:59 PM)Lolabee Wrote: [ -> ]I have just installed this plugin and am receiving this error on my plugins page:

Error Type:
Error Message:
   Argument 1 passed to MybbStuff_SimpleLikes_Import_Manager::__construct() must be an instance of DB_MySQLi, instance of DB_MySQL given, called in /home/sunwolve/public_html/charming/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php on line 46 and defined
Backtrace:
   File Line Function
   /inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php 30 errorHandler->error
   /inc/plugins/MybbStuff/SimpleLikes/src/Import/Manager.php 46 MybbStuff_SimpleLikes_Import_Manager->__construct
   /inc/plugins/simplelikes.php 28 MybbStuff_SimpleLikes_Import_Manager::getInstance

Nice catch, that's definitely a bug. I'll release a patch tomorrow.
I really wish you'd consider a dislike feature too. Would be good.

Thank you for the plugin regardless.
(2015-09-19, 10:13 PM)mikeh Wrote: [ -> ]I really wish you'd consider a dislike feature too. Would be good.

Thank you for the plugin regardless.

Not going to happen, this is d signed to provide a simple basic liking system, nothing more.
(2015-09-19, 08:39 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-19, 07:59 PM)Lolabee Wrote: [ -> ]I have just installed this plugin and am receiving this error on my plugins page:

Error Type:
Error Message:
Backtrace:
   File Line Function

Nice catch, that's definitely a bug. I'll release a patch tomorrow.

Wonderful, thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12