MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SimpleLikes v2.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2015-10-03, 03:14 AM)Moises Wrote: [ -> ]Why do I get this when I view the like?
No post ID provided. Are you sure you're accessing this function correctly?

Hi,

That's strange. How are you viewing the like? Can you post the URL it takes you to?
Hi, I have always used Like plugins based on Reputation System, before Tomm's Likes Plugin and now MyLikes 1.0.
If now I install this plugin I'll have to restart from 0 likes? Sad
(2015-11-09, 08:11 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have always used Like plugins based on Reputation System, before Tomm's Likes Plugin and now MyLikes 1.0.
If now I install this plugin I'll have to restart from 0 likes? Sad

Hi,

I'm afraid so, unless I write a converter for MyLikes (which should be fairly easy). If I get time this weekend I'll have a look and see what I can do.
Hi,
because the MyLikes plugin is based on the reputation system (like many other plugins I think), is not it better to make a converter directly from the reputation system of MyBB? Instead of a converter for each plugin. Maybe it's even faster and easier for you, because you have to work only on the code of MyBB and not study on each external plugin.

In this way need only uninstall the plugin (MyLikes etc I think also ThankyouLike system is based on reputation system, but not sure, I use it only for Thanks and not for Likes);
return to rep system of MyBB (and keep all the likes/reputations)
and then converts to SimpleLikes.

Also, with MyBB 2.0 how it will work? Who now use the reputation system will have reset all values?

And with SimpleLikes there is will be a converter for Mybb 2.0?

Sorry for too many questions :x and I hope have written in an understandable way
(2015-11-12, 01:02 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
because the MyLikes plugin is based on the reputation system (like many other plugins I think), is not it better to make a converter directly from the reputation system of MyBB? Instead of a converter for each plugin. Maybe it's even faster and easier for you, because you have to work only on the code of MyBB and not study on each external plugin.

In this way need only uninstall the plugin (MyLikes etc I think also ThankyouLike system is based on reputation system, but not sure, I use it only for Thanks and not for Likes);
return to rep system of MyBB (and keep all the likes/reputations)
and then converts to SimpleLikes.

Also, with MyBB 2.0 how it will work? Who now use the reputation system will have reset all values?

And with SimpleLikes there is will be a converter for Mybb 2.0?

Sorry for too many questions :x and I hope have written in an understandable way

Yeah, it's probably easier to convert the rep, I'll probably just do that as it's useful to people who haven't previously used a "like" plugin too.

For MyBB 2.0, I'll be providing a system to convert SimpleLikes into the MyBB core like system, and all existing reputation will also be converted.
I'm getting this error in my plugins page:

Warning [2] require_once(/home2/genesis/public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 22 - File: inc/plugins/simplelikes.php PHP 5.4.45 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
/inc/plugins/simplelikes.php	22	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/simplelikes.php	22	require_once
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php	518	require_once
/admin/index.php	766	require

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home2/genesis/public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php') in /home2/genesis/public_html/inc/plugins/simplelikes.php on line 22

How do I fix this?
Is the file inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php there?
(2016-01-23, 10:17 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Is the file inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php there?

File is no where to be found
You'll need to upload that file then. You can get it from here: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/Plugins.Cor...Loader.php
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12