MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HotEditor 4.2 WYSIWYG BBCode Editor for MyBB 1.4 Release 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[Image: SS1-2.png]
[Image: SS2-2.png]

Apart from that, this Plugin is awesome.
(2008-12-07, 08:10 PM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: [ -> ][Image: SS1-2.png]
[Image: SS2-2.png]

Apart from that, this Plugin is awesome.
That might have something to do with the theme, I'm not sure. I don't have time to continue the project, so I no longer support it.
He doesn't work...
I was hesitant to try this, but I followed the template edits step by step, and it worked beautifully.
But then, I'm weird. The smilies are no longer working.Sad It just appears like [IMG]http:/ourspace.net23.net/richedit/smileys/YahooIM/1.gif[/IMG]
this mod not working in opera
error
"Please a message you enter"
Hi guys. First of all.. my english is little bad Big Grin im talk better spanish..

I had installed this mod, perfect... But here is the problem..

Whend i whant to create a NEW THREAD, i write all my text, emoticons, etc.. then i click on SAVE or PUBLISH or something like that.. and gives me one Error... something like.. "You dont Write the Message" and where i write all my things.. now its blank.. and all of my text disapear..

Please.. Please.. i need to fix it.. help me please Sad Thanks You.

ESPAÑOL:

Cuando quiero crear un Tema, ya escrito mi texto y todas las cosas, le doy al boton Aceptar, Ok o lo que sea.. y me tira un error.. algo como.. "No ingresaste ningun Texto".. y todo lo que escribi, desaparecio..

Por Favor ayudenme.. lo necesito arreglar urgentemente.. Porfavor.. Gracias.
Yeah i know , i have the same problem

Sadly all he doesnt work on it no more ... LOL

jUST Wait for someone else to help Smile
well , please anyone help us in this , we need this editor
Sad Ok.. then i must to disable.. ty anyway.. :'(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16