MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HotEditor 4.2 WYSIWYG BBCode Editor for MyBB 1.4 Release 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I'm using Hot editor for myBB 1.4.4
But I often encounter mising messenger error when creating a topic or the reply ,....
I want to know how to fix this

(Translate by Google Translate.My english very bad)
users must send emails to original Hoteditor developers to update this plugin to 1.4.x - latest version was for 1.2.x only

I liked it very much with some core editing - Example: smileys with "img" tag were a bad idea...
(2009-03-18, 02:00 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]users must send emails to original Hoteditor developers to update this plugin to 1.4.x - latest version was for 1.2.x only

I liked it very much with some core editing - Example: smileys with "img" tag were a bad idea...

Do you know how to update this plugins to 1.4.x?
Bence en güzeli vbulletindeki gibi bir editör yapmak başka mantıklı tarafı yok. Ama ben tiny ve rich ikisinide kurup bazı değişikliklerle hallettim durumu. sayafama bakabilirsiniz.

http://www.dijitalevren.com
(2008-08-15, 01:32 AM)GG-Xtreme Wrote: [ -> ]Well, someone said it was ok to do this, so:

Info: HotEditor is a WYSIWYG editor by eCardMax.com. I have updated HotEditor 4.2 MOD version to work with MyBB 1.4. This is currently the only working WYSIWYG BBCode editor adapted for MyBB 1.4. It will replace the TextArea for newthread.php, newreply.php, showthread.php (Quick Reply), xmlhttp_inline (Quick Edit), editpost.php, private.php (Private Messaging) and usercp.php (Signature editing). For anyone who wants to use a regular plaintext BBCode editor, all they have to do is toggle the 'Rich Text Mode' by clicking the button in the upper right hand corner (choice is remembered as default for future use per user).

Screenshots:
[Image: hoteditorfullgc0.th.png][Image: hoteditorbbcodewb8.th.png][Image: hoteditorqeam2.th.png][Image: hoteditorqrsj9.th.png]

Known Issues:
  • Some spaces between words and symbols are occasionally removed in long posts for some reason. I think this may be related to copy-pasted content, but I haven't confirmed if this happens with normally typed text.
  • [size] tags cause "message missing" error. I have no idea how to fix this.
  • Using Quick Edit causes the page to jump to the Quick Reply box. The Quick Edit box still opens and functions normally.
  • Switching between plaintext and richtext mode occasionally erases the data in the box.
  • Sometimes post edits won't update because they aren't detected (similar to the problem with [size] tags).

UPDATE:
  • [size] tags now work in the quick reply box if typed in manually.
  • Fixed Quick Reply form not resetting when posting a Quick Reply.
  • Changed theme to better fit into MyBB (IMO of course). I think any HotEditor theme will work with this release if you can find any.

Download: See attachment.

Instructions: See readme.txt (in attached zip file).

*NOTICE*: You need the MyCode Pack by ZiNgA BuRgA (you can find it in the mod section) installed for all of the editor buttons to work: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/mycode-pack

*NOTICE*: If the editor does not work on your newthread.php page or signatures do not update using the editor, double check that the templates you modified are intact, and not all on one line. Improperly copied or pasted template modifications will break the editor code.

HotEditor is Copyright © eCardMax.com. I claim no rights or ownership of HotEditor or any files included in this zip (except for the readme's).

TNX
سلام

من این ویرایشگرو نصب کردم اما هر بار که از کپی و پیست استفاده میکنم ارور زیر رو میده (يامي وارد نشده‌است. لطف پيام خود راوارد نماييد.)

"Please a message you enter"

چی کارش کنم درست بشه ؟
Looks good. I might download later. Nice work.
(2008-08-21, 09:17 AM)Erikbe Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

Integrating TinyMCE is easy even the existing bbcode plugin can be modified to fit the MyCode style of bbcode stil have a question left how do you folks REALLY know it is safe ?

I was using TinyMCE on my forum as a WYSIWYG editor but even advanced users found it far too cumbersome and slow to use. My forum also started having all sorts of issues but to date I do not have evidence that it was caused as a result of this plugin.

Having had to reinstall my forum Angry I am now going to try the HotEditor to see how my users get on with it instead. Big Grin
Hello everyone i got it working but i want to ask how can i put the smilies on the quick reply? Can anyone help here
Can someone please give a brief sum-up?

* Does HotEditor work for MyBBoard 1.4 - stable and reliable?
* If yes, where can we download the lastest version?
* If not, is there any working WYSIWYG-Editor for 1.4?

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16