MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HotEditor 4.2 WYSIWYG BBCode Editor for MyBB 1.4 Release 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
error..
new thread

Please a message you enter..
(2008-09-21, 06:49 PM)GG-Xtreme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-18, 02:49 PM)MadamZuZu Wrote: [ -> ]in the old version, i was not able to modify the reply box (to add russian translit button), because i was not able to reference the text within the box. does this version have the same security setting? or is it more open source and is open to be modified?

Thanks!
I didn't make this, I only ported the 1.2 version.

what do you mean? so is it not currently protected? or is there a way to access textbox.text directly? like in the current mybb editor?
is there an updated version of the editor? or the Release 2 the filanl release. I'm just curious if any of the known issues have been fixed yet...
I has a problem with the smilies!
they are included by url.
Can I change it?
Hey guys,

I have a problem with the Hoteditor

My English is not that good. Basicly the editor is very good but there's one problem which is bad!

If I click on a smiley in the editors smiley list, it's displayed as
[img]ur/smile.gif[/img]

Is anyone able to help me to put the old smiley list in the editor? So that the smilies are displayed like :laalalala: and that I can handle them in the Admin CP.
I don't care if there is just the code but the font and colors should be displayed normally.

Thanks for your help.
I find it is a great Editor, the only thing what was mentioned before, that not all buttons are working. It is not possible to activate them.

I hope we will see this tool without bugs. But very cool thing. Greatings
Not working.

"Please a message you enter"
(2008-11-08, 10:22 PM)Aysahit Wrote: [ -> ]Not working.

"Please a message you enter"
Read frist post in this thread.....
Hello,
it's great mod and it's workings without problems, but I want delete or move icon to change editor mode:

How can I delete this icon?

[Image: c5152d47a20eea3am.jpg]

How can I move this icon down and delete unnecessary row?

[Image: 60d4debe00ab59c7m.jpg]
It working perfectly on my first time install! Big Grin Thanks GG-Extreme!Big Grin And I see the original one have so many buttons like Google and so on.. Why this doesn't have it?
Excellent plugin ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16