MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HotEditor 4.2 WYSIWYG BBCode Editor for MyBB 1.4 Release 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Actually Tinymce has a bbcode plugin, but there is no instruction that I could find on how to use it.

Still, great job on updating the mod, I hope a plugin version could be made somewhere in the future.
(2008-08-17, 01:52 AM)Mamoun Wrote: [ -> ]Actually Tinymce has a bbcode plugin, but there is no instruction that I could find on how to use it.

Still, great job on updating the mod, I hope a plugin version could be made somewhere in the future.

here but it looks like they only support PunBB style of bbcode.Besides integrating TinyMCE is easy but it never fits your textbox it's always to small so i gave up Toungue
Nice WYSIWYG Editor. Glad it's been updated to 1.4

We need more great plugins like this
it looks like quickedit is no longer working after the security upgrade released today here i can't see the buttons to submit or cancel the form ?
Looks fine on my end. Try Ctrl+F5 (unless you already sorted it out). The update shouldn't interfere with the editor at all, but it did break the 'Default post layout' option in the Admin CP, forcing new users to revert to the ugly horizontal layout.
I have it working on my 1.4.1 forum just fine. I'm just sorting out other issues the upgrade brought.
(2008-08-17, 08:59 AM)Erikbe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-17, 01:52 AM)Mamoun Wrote: [ -> ]Actually Tinymce has a bbcode plugin, but there is no instruction that I could find on how to use it.

here but it looks like they only support PunBB style of bbcode.Besides integrating TinyMCE is easy but it never fits your textbox it's always to small so i gave up Toungue

Thanks! I'll give it a try myself... Smile
(2008-08-19, 10:25 AM)Mamoun Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-17, 08:59 AM)Erikbe Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks! I'll give it a try myself... Smile
Good luck with that. I'm a fan of TinyMCE myself.
hi,

Integrating TinyMCE is easy even the existing bbcode plugin can be modified to fit the MyCode style of bbcode stil have a question left how do you folks REALLY know it is safe ?
Theres just a minor bug I could find:

The quickreply doesn't have all of the buttons on it like the new reply/quick edit and others.

So far so good.Smile
(2008-08-21, 09:17 AM)Erikbe Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

Integrating TinyMCE is easy even the existing bbcode plugin can be modified to fit the MyCode style of bbcode stil have a question left how do you folks REALLY know it is safe ?
Because it's being used by several popular webwares, wordpress for example.

But let's keep this topic for the hot editor, here's a topic where we could continue the discussion in: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-256...ht=tinymce

(2008-08-21, 08:44 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Theres just a minor bug I could find:

The quickreply doesn't have all of the buttons on it like the new reply/quick edit and others.

So far so good.Smile
It's intentional, to keep it "quick", so it won't take a lot of time to load.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16