MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HotEditor 4.2 WYSIWYG BBCode Editor for MyBB 1.4 Release 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
So... This plugin works with 1.4.8??
I really want it.
Most people haven't been able to get it to work with 1.4.8 so I'm assuming it doesn't. I don't like WYSIWYG editors so I haven't tried it personally.
Yes it works perfect with my forum 1.4.8... I know the installation of this plugin is typical but it works with 1.4.8

<snip>

Regards
I do not understand why
I saw it but it does not work
When posting, it notice :

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

* The subject is missing. Please enter a subject.
Help me.... !
(2009-09-16, 07:42 PM)kamran007 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it works perfect with my forum 1.4.8... I know the installation of this plugin is typical but it works with 1.4.8

Did you do anything different from the instructions provided? You keep saying it works and does seem to but your not saying what you did to make it work.Rolleyes
It works for me in 1.4.8 too. I did the standard install and replaced templates per installation text.

You can see the editor working in my forum at pherotruth.com

It does have a little glitch, in that if you try to paste in text in Rich Editor mode you get the "Missing Message" error. But, if you switch to BB Text mode before pasting then it works fine.

In BB Text mode images cannot be copied and pasted directly into the editor, and you have to switch to "Rich Text" mode. But, you can freely switch between modes while writing the post and lose nothing.

The only change I made was to add a line of text to the language files explaining the copy and paste issue, and call it in the templates just above the editor.
I did exactly what was given in instructions...Plz guys do exactly step by step..You can do it easily...
We need a solution for the size thing and those unsolved issues !!
We wonder how to remove ads
Well, after using the editor for over a month it looks like we will be switching back to the basic editor. Lot's of missing message errors, and sometimes when replying to messages the quote sticks but the typed message does not.

It's too bad, because my members really like the ability to copy and paste images directly into their posts, and it does liven the forum up.

Anybody want to take a stab at qa plugin that will allow users to copy and paste images from any website directly into the standard editor?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16