MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HotEditor 4.2 WYSIWYG BBCode Editor for MyBB 1.4 Release 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I am using three themes but only one theme had a hoteditor because I want too however, in other themes without hoteditor there is some problem when in first place putting a bbcode the text disappearing.... or erases the text.
Greetings over there,
I've installed HotEditor today on my likewise today created forums. However, everything is fine, until I got to edit my signature. When I do so, write some basic random text, it gets for some unknown reason connected together with the character "+". I have no idea of the reason, and I'd really love knowing if this is HotEditor's fault.

Image:
[Image: untitled-1.jpg]

However, if it is not the fault, may I know how to unistall HotEditor?
Thank you, Peresnik
Well first of all a greeting what happens is this plug this probe in my localhost and worked well and once you upload to my server as they said then that makes the updated and all that I will not poprbar I get the box answer

I wonder what the problem and can fix
That' s good! I was looking for something similar!

Thanks! Wink
Great editor i hope can fix the missing mesage error.
in the old version, i was not able to modify the reply box (to add russian translit button), because i was not able to reference the text within the box. does this version have the same security setting? or is it more open source and is open to be modified?

Thanks!
(2008-09-18, 02:49 PM)MadamZuZu Wrote: [ -> ]in the old version, i was not able to modify the reply box (to add russian translit button), because i was not able to reference the text within the box. does this version have the same security setting? or is it more open source and is open to be modified?

Thanks!
I didn't make this, I only ported the 1.2 version.
Plugin works 100%
All Template changes worked without any problems!
Thank you

The Pictures in the first post are offline. imageshack suxx Smile#
24.9. changed, thx!
I have one problem:
After including this i am missing the signatures!!!
Also the text size can not be adjusted.

How can i fix this problems?
great mod bro Big Grin i will try
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16