MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HotEditor 4.2 WYSIWYG BBCode Editor for MyBB 1.4 Release 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
is it that easy ?
(2008-08-15, 01:07 PM)killerkrabs Wrote: [ -> ]hot editor is not the only WYSIWYG Editor for MyBB

you can also take TynieMCE

You just need to upload the Javascript files and edit the template File
TinyMCE is a WYSIWYG HTML editor, which means you have to allow HTML on your forums and you can't switch to BBCode mode while keeping your post intact. HotEditor is a WYSIWYG BBCode editor: you do not need to allow HTML, and you can view the BBCode source, or type in the BBCode and preview it in realtime.
now with the help of author of this post my editor is working for for me , i am greatful to GG-Xtreme for all the help and support to me and to this community,

Mybb is proud of you GG-Xtreme keep comming up with good ideas and support ,

God Bless you Smile
(2008-08-15, 08:17 PM)king of kills Wrote: [ -> ]now with the help of author of this post my editor is working for for me , i am greatful to GG-Xtreme for all the help and support to me and to this community,

Mybb is proud of you GG-Xtreme keep comming up with good ideas and support ,

God Bless you Smile

No problem Smile Also, when I said reupload the 'richedit' folder, I meant from the ZIP in this thread, not the original one, because your editor has too many non-working buttons now and the wrong theme.
Update: [size] tags work in the Quick Reply box if typed in manually.
yes i did , quick reply is alwys with colors and other modifications i guess i need no tags if user want to modify the text they can alwsys switch into full reply instead of quick reply

thanks for all the time you spend on my site hope to see you arround for long time
(2008-08-15, 09:00 PM)king of kills Wrote: [ -> ]yes i did , quick reply is alwys with colors and other modifications i guess i need no tags if user want to modify the text they can alwsys switch into full reply instead of quick reply

thanks for all the time you spend on my site hope to see you arround for long time

You can add and remove buttons from the Quick Reply by opening richedit/editor.js in a text editor and editing the following 2 lines:
var minibar ="SPACE,btRemove_Format,btDeleteAll,SPACE,btBold,btItalic,btUnderline,SPACE,btFont_Color,SPACE,btHyperlink,btInsert_Image,SPACE,btQuote";
and
var textarea_minibar ="SPACE,btRemove_Format,btDeleteAll,SPACE,btBold,btItalic,btUnderline,SPACE,btFont_Color,SPACE,btHyperlink,btInsert_Image,SPACE,btQuote";
Make sure that everything after the '=' is the same for both lines. Read the comments above those lines to see the buttons you can insert, but don't insert any buttons that doesn't appear in the full reply form, or they won't work.
(2008-08-15, 01:07 PM)killerkrabs Wrote: [ -> ]hot editor is not the only WYSIWYG Editor for MyBB

you can also take TynieMCE

You just need to upload the Javascript files and edit the template File

tinyMCE is a known wysiwyg control however it requirers html to be enabled and that's dangeraus ...
I would just like to say good job GG-Xtreme as now I don't have to hear people beg for a WYSIWYG editor anymore Toungue. I understand why they want it I just don't. It's good for the community though so I hope you keep supporting it.
I'll try, I'm really busy lately though Toungue
i will help where i can ...

NetSage Wrote:I would just like to say good job GG-Xtreme as now I don't have to hear people beg for a WYSIWYG editor anymore Toungue

lol that must be frusterating well GG-Xtreme has come to the rescue Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16