MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HotEditor 4.2 WYSIWYG BBCode Editor for MyBB 1.4 Release 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I've just uploaded all files as mentioned and edited the templates files as mentioned but when i post new thread or a new reply or edit post or reply with quote or reply a pm or send new pm i found that i can not see the text area at all.
Just the title field then the topic icons then the check boxes for signature and notifications for replies. But no text area to insert my post st all.
Any reason why
Are there still problems with it now?
(2008-09-06, 09:46 PM)MGadAllah Wrote: [ -> ]I've just uploaded all files as mentioned and edited the templates files as mentioned but when i post new thread or a new reply or edit post or reply with quote or reply a pm or send new pm i found that i can not see the text area at all.
Just the title field then the topic icons then the check boxes for signature and notifications for replies. But no text area to insert my post st all.
Any reason why
You appear to be using a custom theme and probably a few mods as well. I have not been able to test the editor with these. If you try the editor on your forum again, I can take a look at it and see if I can make it work.

(2008-09-07, 01:45 PM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]Are there still problems with it now?
Nothing has changed from the first post in this thread.
Dortz.. Then it is still not suitable for use, to prevent problems..
hi
i have problem with this editor when push "new thread" :
Please correct the following errors before continuing:

* The message is missing. Please enter a message.
Please help me
@gezir, the bug is stated on the first post..
i have same problem
(2008-09-09, 10:20 AM)gezir Wrote: [ -> ]hi

Please help me

(2008-09-10, 01:58 PM)soleimanian Wrote: [ -> ]* The message is missing. Please enter a message.
i have same problem

This should only occur in certain situations. Does it work if you just type a simple message in the box and click 'Post Thread'? Are you copy-pasting/dragging formatted content into the text area? Are you attempting to use size tags or size formatting anywhere in your message (including copy-pasted/drag-dropped content)?
hi
thanks
what is Solution this problem?
(2008-09-11, 02:01 AM)GG-Xtreme Wrote: [ -> ]

Please help me

(2008-09-10, 01:58 PM)soleimanian Wrote: [ -> ]* The message is missing. Please enter a message.
i have same problem

This should only occur in certain situations. Does it work if you just type a simple message in the box and click 'Post Thread'? Are you copy-pasting/dragging formatted content into the text area? Are you attempting to use size tags or size formatting anywhere in your message (including copy-pasted/drag-dropped content)?
(2008-09-11, 11:09 AM)gezir Wrote: [ -> ]hi
thanks
what is Solution this problem?
(2008-09-11, 02:01 AM)GG-Xtreme Wrote: [ -> ]

Please help me

i have same problem

There is no solution. But if it happens every time you post, then I would need access to your site to diagnose it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16