MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HotEditor 4.2 WYSIWYG BBCode Editor for MyBB 1.4 Release 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2008-08-26, 01:23 PM)GG-Xtreme Wrote: [ -> ]Or at least identify what language you are using so I can find a translator, I can't even tell from your post.

seems like turkish Rolleyes
(2008-08-26, 07:14 PM)Auwyn Wrote: [ -> ]I had a strange moment myself, having just installed your updated mod (Great work btw). WHen I first installed it, the youtube buttons and other similar stuff was there and I was able to amend the code for one of my posts with an embedded youtube video in it, but after I did that, the youtube button and a lot of other buttons that were with it, disappeared...leaving me to change all the rest of the posts by hand. Not too much of an issue for me, but I'm not convinced my board users will be able to manage as easily.

So I will echo the foreign person's (assumed) request and ask whether the Youtube button can be added/reincluded?
And that is done by editing the /richedit/editor.js file, as I have just found out.

Awesome mod of a mod, thank you.
The buttons were removed, because they don't work unless you happen to have special MyCode already. You can edit richedit/editor.js to add buttons if they work (edit the lines "var toolbar1", "var toolbar2", "var toolbar3", "var textarea_toolbar1", "var textarea_toolbar2", and "var textarea_toolbar3" following the instructions in the comments; you can alse edit the quickreply box by editing the lines "var minibar" and "var textarea_minibar").

(2008-08-27, 08:20 PM)Auwyn Wrote: [ -> ]Found a buggy part of this in the calendar event entry function.
It isnt so buggy that it doesnt work, but it certainly looks a bit odd.

I figure this is just because there were no amendments to the calendar post template.

[Image: cal.jpg?t=1219868381]
I will take a look at this. I can't do anything right now, because my website is down.
(2008-08-28, 04:34 PM)GG-Xtreme Wrote: [ -> ]The buttons were removed, because they don't work unless you happen to have special MyCode already. You can edit richedit/editor.js to add buttons if they work (edit the lines "var toolbar1", "var toolbar2", "var toolbar3", "var textarea_toolbar1", "var textarea_toolbar2", and "var textarea_toolbar3" following the instructions in the comments; you can alse edit the quickreply box by editing the lines "var minibar" and "var textarea_minibar").

Yeah, I discovered that after I had posted the first part of the post, hence the edit. Works a treat too.

Would like to say again thanks for this mod. I love it and it is incredibly popular on my boards.
Nice editor for copy-paste sites Smile
I've finally found this function..
Auwyn, I took a look at the event calendar, and it just shows the original editor for me, which is working fine. I may do an update later to include calendar updates, but I don't have time right now. Have you touched any of the files for the original editor? None of the modifications I uploaded should break the calendar add-event page. Possibly a theme problem?
I like the style of the hole thing. It looks really good. I think i'm going to try it out.

Nice work.

Paradox.
(2008-08-30, 12:08 AM)ParadoxInteractive Wrote: [ -> ]I like the style of the hole thing. It looks really good. I think i'm going to try it out.

Nice work.

Paradox.

Thank you. I'm glad I could give some people what they wanted, despite my mediocre PHP knowledge and scripting skills.
I had this editor in MyBB1.2 and it would work good but in MyBB1.4 it's not displaying all buttons, I can adjust with others but at least "Size" button should be there, and I think Print Button is not in itself may be, that's okay but at least tell me how to display "Size" option in this editor, thanks for converting it for 1.4
(2008-09-01, 09:01 AM)nucleusfermi Wrote: [ -> ]I had this editor in MyBB1.2 and it would work good but in MyBB1.4 it's not displaying all buttons, I can adjust with others but at least "Size" button should be there, and I think Print Button is not in itself may be, that's okay but at least tell me how to display "Size" option in this editor, thanks for converting it for 1.4

GG-Xtreme Wrote:The buttons were removed, because they don't work unless you happen to have special MyCode already. You can edit richedit/editor.js to add buttons if they work (edit the lines "var toolbar1", "var toolbar2", "var toolbar3", "var textarea_toolbar1", "var textarea_toolbar2", and "var textarea_toolbar3" following the instructions in the comments; you can alse edit the quickreply box by editing the lines "var minibar" and "var textarea_minibar").
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16