MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new shop mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2008-09-06, 07:27 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-06, 06:52 PM)pickleman9686 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok everyone ive had it! You guys are the most unrespectful people ive ever met!!!!! And most of all you can all thank labrocca for blowing it! Saying this: If i were him i would just delete this thread! Except hemi thank you for standing up for us! And as for everyone else you know you just decided to blow it at the right time! Weve just finished fixing our bug and have succesfully tested it all the way through and weve got our copyright! I was here today to upload the mod and release it! But before that i decided to come here and check this thread! Now im just really ****** off! You guys go find yourself another shop mod! As for hemi please PM me!
You guys really just blew it! I hope your happy! WorldMods will never make myBB another mod because of almost everyone especially labrocca!

Now that's rather humorous. You just so happen to finish it and then blame me for not releasing it. I told you to delete this thread to HELP you. You can easily start a new thread without all these pages of yack-yack. I am not sure why that's a bad idea to you. This thread isn't exactly a great start to help promote your "completed" plugin.

Also if it's completed that means you can at least show us a working site version. You don't have to release it just show it to us in a working forum. That should be easy to do. If you need server space I would be happy to provide it for you.

Honestly...if you don't release it will certainly appear that many were right saying this was vaporware. You start off mad at phpbb since someone else wrote a similar plugin (shouldn't matter) and you spent 2 months on this. Then you spend another month converting to mybb but because of me (so funny) you have decided to drop it and move on. What's next? Are you going to convert it to smf or punbb?

Seriously, you need to get a grip on things. You're being childish. If you have worked so hard...you shouldn't give a rats lime about what some people say including me. Did you create this plugin for mybb or for me?
Woah, Pickleman, this is all a HUGE misunderstanding. labrocca only meant that this thread has over 10 pages of replies, nobody would check this. You should open a new thread titled "[Release] Pickleman's Shop Mod" or something like that. He didn't mean that you should delete the thread because it's hopeless compared to MyPS. But labrocca probably did word that wrong. He should've said "Why don't you open a new thread concerning the release of this plugin?" He didn't mean to say delete. I think this is both a big misunderstanding. Pickleman, I was really awaiting your plugin too!
Yes...delete the thread not the plugin. I didn't know I needed to spell that out.

1. Delete this thread.
2. Start a new thread.

It's just that simple. I have done it myself in the past when a thread just gets thrown off subject. Do you really want 13 pages of gunk on your release/support thread? imho you would have been better served posting under "development" if you were so far from release. That's really what that area is designated for.
Vapourware confirmed. Big Grin
(2008-09-06, 10:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Vapourware confirmed. Big Grin

Agreed. It was bound to end sometime.
OMG! You both just proved his point. I hope he only gives it to hemi does get the mod. I then hope he throws it in your face.

How can people be such omg I can't even say it. Why don't you guys give people a chance.

I'm embarrassed to be part of this community if we all act like that.
(2008-09-06, 10:19 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]OMG! You both just proved his point. I hope he only gives it to hemi does get the mod. I then hope he throws it in your face.

How can people be such omg I can't even say it. Why don't you guys give people a chance.

Sorry you're so naive that you'd actually buy this crap. :\ If he actually wanted to prove us wrong he would've released it. He was just looking for an out.
WOOT is it going to be free? IF it is that would be awesome!
(2008-09-06, 11:20 PM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]WOOT is it going to be free? IF it is that would be awesome!

lol
Whoa...did not see picklemans post...does that mean no mod?
(2008-09-06, 10:19 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]OMG! You both just proved his point. I hope he only gives it to hemi does get the mod. I then hope he throws it in your face.

Thank you! As for hemi getting it he roblably will be the only one to get it along with 3-4 other people. Im going to put this mod on one of my websites! I refuse to release it here! But to answer Chasingu question, no it will not be free except to the people i give it to! The reason being so is because most people here jacka**es and i dont want to release it here! It will be put up on our site for around... well i dont know how much yet but it will cost money! Now if you think you were nice and deserve it free then please PM me and i will be happy to give it to you! and for Chasingu's last question there will be a mod but it will not be free!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15