MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new shop mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
hopefully they can release atlreast a beta version

and we can report bugs and errors to them Big Grin

Can't wait!
I wonder if some more bugs were found....I cant wait for this mod to be released even if its a beta version!
well thnak you all for your contribution to our making of this!(by contribution i mean rooting us on!) but, but,(now i bet after you read the first but you were thinking its going to be delayed again!) Well if you thought that your right! Mmarzex is right! We did succesfully fix the install in the plugins menu, unfortunently after being installed we came upon another issue. Currently our issue is that the whole entire system dealing with upgrading your account(by that we mean we have a special shop that will allow you to change your name, title, and add color to them isnt working properly so this error could delay for 2 days-2weeks
you have to realize this is our first mod that has been so huge! We havent made anything this big ever! So also because its so big it will have errors and bugs! We have started with the fixing of this error and are opening a beta release support forum for when we release it you can ask questions and report bugs/errors/glitches/security breaches and other stuff! We are terribly sorry for these delays and bugs/errors. But on the upside we are recruiting new people to WorldMods Inc. You must be an experianced mod designer and can help us in the beta testing and help us fix bugs. We will open an application site in the next 24 hours!

Thanks for all your patience! We hope you will greatly enjoy this once its out! Again we cant express how sorry we are! And we will post a link to the application site in a few hours! And the reason our servers down for the WorldMods site is because our server basically crashed and broke so we ordered a new one and should be here in a few weeks!
Maybe you should've waited until now to make this topic..
From the sounds of what I heard before I believe it will be free.

My question is will it work along side MYPS?
Does it even exist?

How about some screenshots?

BTW, you haven't even registered the domain name worldmodsinc.com. I could buy it right now.
(2008-09-05, 02:05 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]From the sounds of what I heard before I believe it will be free.

My question is will it work along side MYPS?

No, I'm pretty sure it will have it's one point/cash system. Wink
(2008-09-05, 02:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Does it even exist?

How about some screenshots?

BTW, you haven't even registered the domain name worldmodsinc.com. I could buy it right now.

I agree with you I mean we have no proof they have any experience with creating mods worldmodsinc.com isn't registered. I'm seriously tempted to buy it and all other types of it. Will you show some proof all ready. is it really that hard to give a screenshot.
Lol, would i then be allowed to modify it some to try and make it work with the MYPS plugin? I would prefer to only have one points system, and I like the MYPS.

Thus, the question is, what license will it have?
(2008-09-05, 02:05 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]My question is will it work along side MYPS?

Doubtful since MYPS appears to have everything their plugin does and more. At least compared to their feature list I have seen so far.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15