MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new shop mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
So this technically is not a mybb plugin? Does it use the existing mybb functions and hooks? What about the mybb admincp and modcp?

Very curious since you say it's 100 files and 1mb.

We all look forward to seeing what you have.
It will use all of those the separate install function is just to make things easier for everyone. It does a check of all the files used and it will make any modifications to files that are needed before you activate the plugin.

He explained to me not as a necessity but to make things a lot easier.
Cool!
@labrocca it will use the adminCP to set up currencies, items in the shops, the bank, jobs, and other things, and the modCP will be able to change amount of money in accounts, and amount of money on hand for users+ the items users have any other questions i wish to be done by PM
NEW UPDATE: Release date has been moved to 3 days from now! Just three days til the new mod! Plus the zip file will have an auto-installer with it!
sounds cool Smile
I am very interested in seeing this.

If you could, OP, please see my request for an Elo-style plugin and tell me if it would be possible to get something like this with your plugin:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-36917.html
Sweet...Can't wait.
2 days left ;D
This mod sounds good =)
One question, and sorry for my spealing, this will work with the zinga mod shop?, because i have that and works great, thanks for your consideration..
one day away Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15