MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new shop mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Sounds like vapourware, but we'll see.
Vapourware? whats that?
Nvm...Maybe..and its spelt Vaporware not vapourware.
(2008-08-20, 10:51 PM)pickleman9686 Wrote: [ -> ]well i dont know the development of it is practically done were just working out a few kinks before we release it! Besides this is a big project weve invested a few hundred dollars in! Just incase anyones wondering i work for (i mean own) World Mods Inc. We make all kinds of different mods for all kinds of different sites and we came to myBB and decided to make the Shop Mod for them since we got beat to it on phpBB

No one knows yet whether it's free, I was asking after seeing the above post here.
(2008-09-04, 02:09 AM)Tabbie Wrote: [ -> ]Vapourware? whats that?

You do realize that different parts of the world spell words differently?

As in, America spells it "vapor" and the rest of the world spells it "vapour".

FYI, if you want to use Americanized spellings, it's "spelled", not "spelt". Wink
(2008-09-04, 05:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-04, 02:09 AM)Tabbie Wrote: [ -> ]Vapourware? whats that?

You do realize that different parts of the world spell words differently?

As in, America spells it "vapor" and the rest of the world spells it "vapour".

FYI, if you want to use Americanized spellings, it's "spelled", not "spelt". Wink

I think that was supposed to be a joke...

Im kinda questioning this mod. I dont think i would install it anyway. Zinga makes secure plugins. I think ill wait for his update to myplaza (even if its going to be awhile).
Today is the day
it better be free or i'll die lol i 've waited so long for this kinda mod
so.....................

I guess today is the day
yes, today should be the day.
It should be but who knows they might have gotten another error that should have been fixed well before even setting a release date.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15