MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new shop mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
..can i have a copy? I wanted it released..
I think many people overtook what many people were saying here. To my knowledge no one came out doing anything wrong. A few people may have sounded kind of harsh on it, but we brought it up pretty early on, and never saw any response. We simply asked for you to show us some proof, as it seemed a little strange to us about all the delays. Doing such is not dis-respectful in any way, but as things grew I saw a few posts with people upset about the delay's. You would have had better luck making a post with proof, rather than telling us that we don't get it. Personally I don't care, as I can, and was planning on waiting for Labrocca's. The only reason why anyone kept visiting this post is because we wanted to see if it was actually done, and may be interested in using it. You may have just blown many possible fans to your mods pickleman. Also, your Jack**** remark is not very respected on my part. I came out trying to ask especially nicely for proof, even mentioned that we should give you chance before jumping to conclusions, and still tried to show my support for you. If this is what I get, then so be it.

Good luck to you in the future.
well im not calling you a jack*** am I? I just sayed some people on here were
And that is exactly what will never make your modification popular.

You can't blame us for not trusting you, since not only did you have like no posts, and all of a sudden come and say that you are making a shop mod, but you also refuse to give us proof, and keep stalling the release. Congratulations to hemi if you ever get it, or even ever hear from pickleman again.

I still don't trust you, and I don't mind some proof. (I have no intention of downloading it either way, since I don't need a shop mod)
(2008-09-06, 11:52 PM)pickleman9686 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! As for hemi getting it he roblably will be the only one to get it along with 3-4 other people. Im going to put this mod on one of my websites! I refuse to release it here! But to answer Chasingu question, no it will not be free except to the people i give it to! The reason being so is because most people here jacka**es and i dont want to release it here! It will be put up on our site for around... well i dont know how much yet but it will cost money! Now if you think you were nice and deserve it free then please PM me and i will be happy to give it to you! and for Chasingu's last question there will be a mod but it will not be free!

Well we've FINALLY got down to the "crux" of this so called mod/plug in, we're finally getting to see that it is/was going to cost money to purchase....Sure you can say it wasn't, and that this post thread led you into doing this. But I for one wouldn't believe a word of it, not after your mentioning that you'd spent hundreds of dollars to buy software for creating such a mod! Also, sure you can say the software will be free for your "friends". I hope hemi enjoys it, and the other friends too!

You call most folks jacka**es, why? All they did was add their opinions here. For myself, I asked how much the software would cost, so that make me a jacka**!! Yet the bottom line has come out now with you're saying you're "charging" for the mod!!

The way you started this post thread, building up all the hype for the mod and getting many folks all wound up about how awesome it's going to be, you're sure giving out now a very "unprofessional" attitude!!

I wish you well with selling the product, I also hope your "friends" enjoy their "freebie too!! Smile
you know what? everyone who has been rude (thats means not everyone) can just go **** themselves! Ill be happy to give it to everyone for free but you know what? no one here wants it except a few people! and lufbra just because you asked how much it would cost doesnt make you a jack***!
You guys have really pissed me off! And i wish you all the best! I will no longer be posting on myBB community! I will answer questions and other items through PM
dude guys especially lufbra there is no point on pushing this arguement any further! just stop being disrespectful and just say sorry and get it over with. Please i beg of you guys! just apologize and get on with it, stop bullying pickleman and just stop accusing. You guys could say that i am just posting this because i want the module release, and thats true, but still this is no way a community should act! Thank You
(2008-09-07, 02:23 AM)dweng Wrote: [ -> ]dude guys especially lufbra there is no point on pushing this arguement any further! just stop being disrespectful and just say sorry and get it over with. Please i beg of you guys! just apologize and get on with it, stop bullying pickleman and just stop accusing. You guys could say that i am just posting this because i want the module release, and thats true, but still this is no way a community should act! Thank You

It was never going to be released in the first place.
Mods, please lock, this is going to get way out of hand....
(2008-09-07, 02:14 AM)pickleman9686 Wrote: [ -> ]I will no longer be posting on myBB community! I will answer questions and other items through PM
how did i somehow predict this? Sleepy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15