MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new shop mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Omygad I can't wait!!!!
I am quite exited.
So here we're! Where is the Plugin?

*Please don't say your not releasing it today*
Anynews?

Please release it today lol

I realy need a cash mod
Lol, I don't know if this is even true. I haven't seen much else on it besides what was said. Still interested in it though. I wonder what time zone he is.
My community is anxious
well everyone, you want to know something? This day has been very hectic around here as we are preparing to release! And we started up our computers and set off to work ont the final testing before release! And well we found one little problem with it...

As we were testing one of our testers called me up and these are his exact words:,"ummmm pickle we have a sorta kinda small problem. You see when i was testing the ability to activate through the plugins menu it had an error."(shows me the error)"I have no idea what to do."I Said"well apperently we are going to have to disappoints thousands and postpone the release for a day or so and fix the error"He said"sorry pickle."

The problem is the coding that installs the Mod we are going to fix the coding as soon as possible and then re-do our final testing! I'm sorry everyone that we have to dissapoint you in this way! We are all hoping that you will forgive us and be willing to wait another day before we release it! Again sorry!
i will be waiting for this mod thanks for making it and putting all time and everything on it thank you
your welcome
So, when will it be done? Just curious...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15