MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new shop mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2008-08-25, 12:12 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Same here, but I just want to help quicken the release.

it might be a good thing if you could work a donation type system out of this too pickleman9686.. possible for later?? Blush
Yeah, that'd be nice.
hope its nearly done need it so omg hard
I'm not sure if I'll need it yet (still thinking about it) but good luck as it sounds like a great plugin.Wink
@smoky: If by donation thing into it you mean your able to give your money to other members then its was in the plans and weve got it in the coding! Something amazing: The ZIP file for this (as you know zip files make it smaller) The zip file is going to be over 1MB! But now i need to ask a question from the people! There is over 100 files you will have to upload! So if you dont mind we would like to hold back the realease date for another week and make an auto installer that will connect and look for your files and directories and then auto place and change all the files! Let me know if you want us to hold it and make the auto installer or not and release it on its regular date! (which is september 3rd!) Also we will be doind the testing independently! Sorry!
I don't understand what you mean by autoinstaller. Isn't this going to be using the plugin system?
well not exactly @NetSage please PM me for full detail
(2008-08-27, 02:32 AM)pickleman9686 Wrote: [ -> ]If by donation thing into it you mean your able to give your money to other members then its was in the plans and weve got it in the coding!

mmm no!!! lol im talking that people can donate to the site or for other things, like a real shop.. Blush
ohhhh well ill add that to World Mods List of ideas... there done every month we all sit down and look over the List of Ideas and decide which ones we are going to do this month! And this month we decided on making the newest shop mod for myBB
(2008-08-27, 03:14 AM)pickleman9686 Wrote: [ -> ]ohhhh well ill add that to World Mods List of ideas... there done every month we all sit down and look over the List of Ideas and decide which ones we are going to do this month! And this month we decided on making the newest shop mod for myBB

So you guys are planning on having mods every month?!

This could really help the MyBB community.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15