MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpBB to MyBB Converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
yeah i changed that error after i realised what i did wrong for tha part, but then I kept on getting MYSQL error when trying to import....
is there any download page for older versions of mybb?
Couse as I find searching for solution on this board, only hope is to install older version, convert phpbb to mybb and then upgrade to last version.
Am I right?

Anyone?
i've even tried that, but that didnt work...
sorry, I was off for some time - I don't want to install the Old Version and then the 1.0, even if it wrks, I will wait, until someone is working on the converter to fix it - I hope someone will. My Problem is, that I don't have the time to find and fix the errors, maybe I could with some free time Sad
well.. converters works for posts, forums, etc.
but it is not working for threads, and users.
So, if anyone wants to convert form phpbb to mybb, do not use this version of converter.
Simple: there is no phpbb to mybb converter.
To bad. I was thinking about switching from phpbb to mybb, but my forum has more than 100 000 posts, and more then 3000 members. I really do not want to start board from zero.
If anyone find solution for this converter please contact me :-)
but it was changed to meet to convert phpbb2 to the MYBB 1.00 official release, but that didnt even work either...

where can I find previos version for download?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17