MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpBB to MyBB Converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I update the convertor soon to 1.0. The database mybb database function field_exists don't do what it should. So i replace it by own function.
wow, that sounds good, before that doesn't work, I won't convert my Ikonboard 2.1.9 to phpBB Big Grin

I would really appreciate that job toertchn Smile

thx so much!
FraGe
I'm away over holidays but the attached file should run with 1.0.

Later I do more. But currently no time.

I wan't to implement more post parsers.

If anyone would like to send me backups from phpBB, he can contact me via PM - but I read check it in the next year ;-)
Possible also for other Board-Soft

Attachment now on First Post of Thread!
I added a lot of stuff to my Ikonboard 2.1 (more than 100 modifications) but I'm not good in PHP, so I didn't try to modify the converter - Perhaps I can try it when you help me a bit, would this be possible? ( There should be some things on my board which could be converted - but I have to change the phpBB converter first *argh*)

I'll try this one first Big Grin

thanks for updating!
juhu! it works
I tried it, and it worked fine, so perhaps, I'll try to convert my IK before New year Smile
It worked great for me also on my test forum. Except hidden forums in phpbb aren't hidden in mybb (they weren't hidden in previous version either).
Wrangler3 Wrote:It worked great for me also on my test forum. Except hidden forums in phpbb aren't hidden in mybb (they weren't hidden in previous version either).

Yes permissions must be set again after convert. I don't do this currently.

I also updated the first post and remove the later attachment. Should be more readable.
What do you mean?
In this thread?
I will work on it tonight to see if I get some results, the problem is, that I lost my modded and skinned forum yesterday by accident (I deleted my DB, the wrong one Sad) so I have to reskin everything Sad
exellent. works fine, I convert all to mybb but now I have one another problem. I can not log in !?!
When I insert my username and password, it took me back to index page, and I am not log in, or, send mo to registration page.
Any solutions for this?
solved.. I had to erase cookies, after that no problem
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17