MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProStats (Professional statistics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
(2011-01-04, 06:15 AM)fid Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I do believe that u guys are a muslim,so Assalamualaikum, my brother.

Hi Din,
Actually we (Iranian Muslims, Christians, jews, and etc.) just say "Salam" (سلام) instead of "Assalamualaikum" (Arabic phrase). Wink But it's okay.
السلام علیکم و رحمة الله و برکاته

(2011-01-04, 06:15 AM)fid Wrote: [ -> ]previously ,i had to modify the thx.php file because the plugin cannot create the entry in my mysql table.to i change it to tq.php and it seems to work beautifully.but after i activated the prostat plugin,i get an error that only appear in admincp.i know it's because the prostat plugin cannot find the thx.php (refer to attachment).

I have a rule in such cases: Do not modify a plugin Or handle its responsibility!

I don't know what changes you've made in Thanks plugin but I'm sure that ProStats do not care about the name of Thanks plugin. It just check the existence of some database fields and/or tables that Thanks plugin uses them.

Please check out the function "ps_GetMostThanks" in inc/plugins/prostats.php and you will find those codes which you need to change them.
(2011-01-04, 03:31 PM)SaeedGh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Din,
Actually we (Iranian Muslims, Christians, jews, and etc.) just say "Salam" (سلام) instead of "Assalamualaikum" (Arabic phrase). Wink But it's okay.
السلام علیکم و رحمة الله و برکاته

I have a rule in such cases: Do not modify a plugin Or handle its responsibility!

I don't know what changes you've made in Thanks plugin but I'm sure that ProStats do not care about the name of Thanks plugin. It just check the existence of some database fields and/or tables that Thanks plugin uses them.

Please check out the function "ps_GetMostThanks" in inc/plugins/prostats.php and you will find those codes which you need to change them.

Salam,

It is not just the name of the file. I also changed the code in thx.php (editing the table name from thx* to tq* eg tqcount).i know that it is wrong to edit the original plugin but i had to just to make it work.

You see,the case is like this.My server had been hack by 'i don't know who'. and i had to reinstall again the forum (mybb) and 'injecting' the new database with the backup of the list of user that already come together with the previous count of thanks.and then,after i try to install the original untouch plugin,the thanks plugin keep saying that it can not creating new table since there's already a table with the same name.That's the main reason i had to edit the thanks plugin and now it work perfectly.Until the problem rise up when i try to install prostats when the error appear.

here i enclosed the thanks file that I'd edit.

[attachment=21139]

[attachment=21140]

[attachment=21141]

[attachment=21142]
(2011-01-04, 06:01 PM)fid Wrote: [ -> ]...and then,after i try to install the original untouch plugin,the thanks plugin keep saying that it can not creating new table since there's already a table with the same name.That's the main reason i had to edit the thanks plugin and now it work perfectly.

I'm sorry for what happened to your forum. In that situation all you needed to do was to delete "thx_activate" function (temporarily - just to activate the plugin).

I found one more!
[attachment=21144]

Now I suggest you use Notepad++ software to open the prostats.php and replace all "thx" with "tq" (using Ctrl+H). Then you will need to reactivate ProStats.
salam,

already done that...the same error appear.
So it's better to change the database fields name and use from original thx.php and prostats.php files.
(2011-01-05, 11:00 AM)SaeedGh Wrote: [ -> ]So it's better to change the database fields name and use from original thx.php and prostats.php files.

salam,

so can you guide me for which part of the database that created by both prostats and thanks since you're the co-author of the plugins,brother?
Yes, of course I do. It's so simple. Just close the board and change those fields/tables name which you changed them.

I'm sure you know them because it's what you uploaded:
http://community.mybb.com/attachment.php?aid=21142

For example you've already changed the field name "thx" to "tq" so now you need to change "tq" to "thx".
salam,
prostats is working,but the problem now with the thanks plugin.

TypeError:xml is null
SaeedGh, my problem is solved. Thank you
How can i change Reload Button => http://www.myforum/index.php ? I don't want people using AJAX Big Grin I want a pageview Wink
Solved by myselft Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42