MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProStats (Professional statistics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Hi

This is very good and applicable plugin

Thanks Saeid
Cool the new blog Smile
Can be added a option to show all the post published in a Topic and not the last one?
Example:
Now is like this:

Re: Thread Author Time
Re: Thread2 Author Time
Re: Thread3 Author Time
Re: Thread4 Author Time

And After a post appear

I say this:

(Hope that you understand)
I have a problem with the ProStats plugin! I have downloaded, uploaded to the right folders and installed/activated it through the Admin CP.

But it doesn't show up in the bottom of the index page. I can see "ProStats" in the Settings page in Admin CP. Checked to see if it's hidden, but it's not. I have also followed the instruction on editing the template.

What should I do to make the plugin work?
ٰThank you Mohsen.

--------------------

ProStats 1.9 Beta Released

New feature: Built-in version of FloatStats. FloatStats uses Ajax to estimate the number of database queries and memory usage before you save your customized settings!

[Image: prostats_1-9_settings_floatstats.png?w=223&h=238]

There are two things you should know if you use this plugin:

1. Sometimes I need to make an announcement about a new version but MyBB.com merges my posts and makes it difficult. So I decided not to make another announcement here. Instead, I'll do that in the ProStats' blog (http://prostats.wordpress.com/). You don't have to monitor that blog daily. It would be much easier and faster to subscribe using its right hand sidebar form.

2. In MyBB.com when I upgrade a plugin, it becomes unavailable for few days until a staff approves it. This pause seems unnecessary to me because getting approved by a staff means nothing but that they don't trust you. I've heard that developers are rewriting the Mods system. It's cool. So I'll wait for the new system and till then I will not upload my new files in it. Instead, I'll do that in the ProStats' blog.

Conclusion:
[Image: invalid.gif]mods.mybb.com/view/prostats (sucks! Toungue)
[Image: valid.gif]prostats.wordpress.com (rocks! Cool )

Period!

(2011-07-14, 06:57 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool the new blog Smile
Can be added a option to show all the post published in a Topic and not the last one?

Thanks.
No, because then it would be "ProChaos" not "ProStats"! Wink

(2011-07-14, 07:03 PM)El Pistolero Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with the ProStats plugin! I have downloaded, uploaded to the right folders and installed/activated it through the Admin CP.

But it doesn't show up in the bottom of the index page. I can see "ProStats" in the Settings page in Admin CP. Checked to see if it's hidden, but it's not. I have also followed the instruction on editing the template.

What should I do to make the plugin work?

What version are you using?

(2011-07-14, 07:10 PM)SaeedGh Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.
No, because then it would be "ProChaos" not "ProStats"! Wink

Haha ok. Thanks Smile
I'm preparing a stable version of 1.9 series and am going to add some new features to it. But first, I need to make sure that "ProStats 1.9 Beta" works fine for you all.

So, please download and try the beta version ( https://prostats.wordpress.com/2011/07/1...-released/ ) and let me know if it works or not.
Anyone!
why you not just install mybb and try it yourself
(2011-07-19, 12:42 PM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]why you not just install mybb and try it yourself

Well, indeed I've already tested it and it works fine for me!

Now, I'm gonna make sure that it also works in different servers/sites because some conditions which can effect on its performance, are variable from site to site.

I can handle its errors by myself but you may not be able to do that. This is why I'm encouraging you to try it and report its bugs so I can fix them for you.
Thanks SaeedGh, now I'm testing 1.9 version Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42