MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProStats (Professional statistics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
(2011-04-21, 05:35 AM)SaeedGh Wrote: [ -> ]Please attach your translated language file (inc/languages/portugues_brasil/prostats.lang.php) here.

Done,

[attachment=22428]

what about our best rated topics? Smile

Syntax checked! Please open inc/languages/portugues_brasil/prostats.lang.php through the file manager of your hosting control panel (e.g. cPanel) and make sure that the first line not to be empty. The first line should be "<?php" and the last line should be "?>". Some times when you transfer a file to your webhost, it will be changed.

(2011-04-24, 09:13 AM)echofloripa Wrote: [ -> ]what about our best rated topics? Smile

http://community.mybb.com/thread-48686-p...#pid675957
I thought it had the <php:
Quote:<?php
/**
* ProStats Plugin - English language
*/

$l['prostats_prostats'] = 'Estatísticas do Fórum';
$l['prostats_reload'] = 'Recarregar';

$l['prostats_username'] = 'Usuário';
$l['prostats_posts'] = 'Mensagens';
$l['prostats_datetime'] = 'Data, hora';
$l['prostats_forum'] = 'Fórum';

$l['prostats_latest_posts'] = 'Últimos posts';
$l['prostats_newest_posts'] = 'Últimos posts';//ProStats < 1.8
$l['prostats_most_replies'] = 'Maior número de respostas';
$l['prostats_most_reputations'] = 'Melhores reputações';
$l['prostats_most_thanks'] = 'Maior número de agradecimentos';
$l['prostats_most_views'] = 'Mais vistos';
$l['prostats_newest_members'] = 'Mais novos membros';
$l['prostats_top_downloads'] = 'Top downloads';
$l['prostats_top_posters'] = 'Postadores top';
$l['prostats_top_topreferrers'] = 'Top referrers';

$l['prostats_topic'] = 'Tópico';
$l['prostats_author'] = 'Autor';
$l['prostats_last_sender'] = 'Último envio';
$l['prostats_replies'] = 'Respostas';

$l['prostats_views'] = 'Visualizações';
$l['prostats_subject'] = 'Título';

$l['prostats_err_thxplugin'] = 'Please install the <a href="http://mods.mybb.com/view/thanks">Thanks</a> plugin.';
$l['prostats_err_undefind'] = 'Undefind';

?>
I have installed the "Thank You/Like System (1.2)" and have loads of thanks already done in this plugin. I'd like to use yours, but is there a way to import the data from this other plugin?
Hi Smile

Thanks for an excellent plugin.

Unfortunately I have a problem with ProStats v1.8 on MyBB 1.6.3

Tbh I have no idea which previous version of ProStats I had, but it worked fine, after the upgrade, I still have ProStats visible in my index footer, there are all cells but one - last posts. They're nowhere to be found Confused

Any ideas where to look or how to fix it?

P.S. I did read the recommendation to downgrade to 1.7.7 but as I understood, it's for those forums that don't even show ProStats.
Hi soonchica,
I guess downgrading would help you too.
Hello Sir,

how to i change the subject length for other cells eg. Cell1 most viewed

ty
This is not appearing on my forums. I have put the tag in the templates as well. I am using the newest mybb version. When I click uninstall in the plug-ins page, it doesn't say "Install & Activate".
(2011-06-01, 06:56 AM)FusiouS Wrote: [ -> ]This is not appearing on my forums. I have put the tag in the templates as well. I am using the newest mybb version. When I click uninstall in the plug-ins page, it doesn't say "Install & Activate".

Shows up fine on your forum Huh
This is my forum, sorry. That forum kicked me out.

http://crowngaming.up4.net
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42