MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProStats (Professional statistics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Hello,

Thanks for this great plugin ..

I had already installed a thanks you plugin on my forums ... and i dont want to remove it with the new plugin .. is it possible to adjust prostat with that thanks plugin?

Thanks in advance for ur time and help Smile

Regards
Hello,

Thanks for this great plugin ..

I had already installed a thanks you plugin on my forums ... and i dont want to remove it with the new plugin .. is it possible to adjust prostat with that thanks plugin?

Thanks in advance for ur time and help Smile

Regards
Hello,

Thanks for the wonderful plugin ...

It got installed properly and working great Smile
But i need a small assistance .. actually it showing to install "Thanks" button to show thanks stats... but i had already installed a thanks button way back and i don't want to replace it ... is there any way to make it compatible with it .. and if no then is there any way that new thanks button automatically takes up the previous thanks button stats...

Thanks in advance Smile
No settings were found for the specified search phrase.
(2011-10-10, 12:46 PM)bluedude Wrote: [ -> ]i had already installed a thanks button way back and i don't want to replace it ... is there any way to make it compatible with it ..

Hi,
It's possible to modify ProStats' codes in order to make it compatible with other plugins.
In this case, you'll need to change the database queries because as far as I know "Thanks" and "Thank You" plugins have different database tables.
Thanks for the reply Smile

and is this possible to make "Thanks" button takes old thanks clicked data?

If No then it means i have to install the Thanks button to show the stat in the prostat... right?

Thanks again Smile
Here are the instructions on how to integrate the Thank You/Like System plugin with ProStats plugin:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-59652-post-434368.html
HELP!!

I install the plugin,
I change the templates:

Open "Index" template and add {$ps_header_index} after {$header} and also add {$ps_footer_index} after {$forums}.
Now open "Portal" template and add {$ps_header_portal} after {$header} and {$ps_footer_portal} before {$footer}.

--Exactly that, . And when i go to configuration, It says "ProStats" but no settings Sad

PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP!
Maybe the server you're using has an old version of PHP. In that case you can fix the problem with this patched file:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-48686-p...#pid757542

And make sure that you've downloaded the last version of ProStats only from its official blog:
http://prostats.wordpress.com/downloads/
I did not do the global tag. Does that matter?
Because it still dont work Sad
I don't think so.
What have you done since your previous post?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42