MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProStats (Professional statistics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
I've already tried this. I deactivate ProStats_1.7.7 and then I uploaded the files from ProStats_1.9.1. But I could only Activate ProStats_1.9.1 so nothing happen. What should I do to complete remove the old version of ProStats?
(2011-07-30, 03:28 PM)csm Wrote: [ -> ]I came with something new!!!
I tried ProStats_1.9.1. on another forum MyBB 1.6.3. and it worked!!!
On this forum I didn't have any version of ProStats. So I could Install&Activate ProStat.

But on the first forum where I have ProStats_1.7.7. installed I can't see ProStats_1.9.1. I could just Activate it, not Install&Activate like in the second forum. And nothing happen. So what can I do to view ProStats_1.9.1. in the forum where I had ProStats_1.7.7.?

Please upload this file to "inc/plugins" and let me know how it goes:

[attachment=23579]
(2011-07-30, 03:38 PM)Prtik Wrote: [ -> ]For upgrade of ProStats you have to deactivate old version and then upload new files.

that is what i did, and stated that in my first post.
Still having no joy, I've tried prostats 1.8 and i get the settings but it doesn't update the templates or add the prostats templates, i'm at a lost at to what to do i may just go back to 1.7.5 and stick with that but would be nice to have the lateat version.
(2011-07-30, 04:02 PM)SaeedGh Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-30, 03:28 PM)csm Wrote: [ -> ]I came with something new!!!
I tried ProStats_1.9.1. on another forum MyBB 1.6.3. and it worked!!!
On this forum I didn't have any version of ProStats. So I could Install&Activate ProStat.

But on the first forum where I have ProStats_1.7.7. installed I can't see ProStats_1.9.1. I could just Activate it, not Install&Activate like in the second forum. And nothing happen. So what can I do to view ProStats_1.9.1. in the forum where I had ProStats_1.7.7.?

Please upload this file to "inc/plugins" and let me know how it goes:

Nothing happen.

So I had installed ProStats (1.7.7). The only option I had was to Deactivate it. So I deactivate ProStats (1.7.7), I deleted all the files from forum, then I uploaded the ProStats (1.9.1) files.
At plugins section appeared ProStats (1.9.1.) with the options: Activate and Uninstall. I activated and then I couldn't enter in Settings. It was written: No settings were found for the specified search phrase.
So I tried with the prostats.php you gave it to me, but still nothing. Same thing when I tried to enter on Settings: No settings were found for the specified search phrase.

I tried then to deactivate and then activate, still nothing.
Then I uninstall it, it written: The selected plugin has been uninstalled successfully. Then I uploaded again the files, I enter on plugins section and appeared same options for ProStats: Activate and Uninstall. So I tried one more time to Activate with both of prostats.php, but same results.

So, you have to make something to complete remove the old version of ProStats that the new one should work. I told you that on another forum MyBB 1.6.3 where I have never installed ProStats, the new version works fine. But there, after uploading the files, appeared in plugins section the option Install&Activate ProStat.
At this forum, the options are Activate and Uninstall, so I can't use the new version, I have to return to old one: 1.7.7. Version 1.8. also doesn't work. Same problems.

For new versions to work I have to complete remove old ProStats. But how? I deleted all the files. Should I remove also something from database?
What do you think?
Please extract the attached file and upload its contents to the root of your forum. Then go to "http://******/psremover.php" (replace stars with your forum's address). There you can remove old versions of ProStats.
[attachment=23589]
when i run psremover.php all i get is a 404 error is it supposed to do anything
sorry i installed in the wrong location how ever even after running this i still can't install 1.9.1
Did you upload both files? (there are two files in that zipped file)

When you went to psremover.php, did you click on "Remove ProStats (1.7.5 to 1.9.1)"?
yes i uploaded both and clicked the button, it said succesfully removed but could still not add 1.9.1 although i had that version installed at the time would it matter.
I have managed to install 1.9.1 on a fresh install of 1.6.4 but it doesn't solve the problem on my main site. is there something 1.7.5 is installing to the data base that is not being removed.
I didn't have time to test the remover, but you have to complete remove the old version that the new one could be installed and activated.
Maybe is something on database that we have to remove too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42