MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProStats (Professional statistics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
i think author of this plugin not provide support here, some personal reason and disagree with Official Mybb Team
i think his got private issue with mybb team and not provide support here
First post updated!
(2009-01-15, 03:52 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Criteria:
1) The thread must be created by the original author of the modification
2) The author must be able to provide active support for the plugins or modifications, and keep them up-to-date with MyBB releases.
3) Your thread must be written in English. Threads not in English may not be approved.
4) Your plugin must be freely available and also available on the Official MyBB Mods Site.
5) Your plugin must not send any data back to the author, such as an activation notification or log, unless users are presented with a notice when the plugin is installed or activated, and are able to disable this functionality.

Please summit your plugin to the mods site, at least.
If it doesn't meet your standards, you need to either delete the thread or change the rules*. That's a favor either way! :‌)

* They already threw away Ryan Gorden (the guy you quoted)! That wouldn't be very hard to get rid of his rules too.

I've had submitted that but if you've ever submitted a plugin, you would know that it's a pain in the neck! They suspend every submission for days to approve that it's not a malware and whatnot. If the community can not trust me after such a long time, there's not much that I can do for them. I'm waiting for that promised new Mods site but for now, if I have access to approve my submissions instantly, that works for me. Otherwise, go ahead and contribute to the community your own way! ;‌)
(2013-01-01, 08:44 AM)SaeedGh Wrote: [ -> ]If it doesn't meet your standards, you need to either delete the thread or change the rules*. That's a favor either way! :‌)

* They already threw away Ryan Gorden (the guy you quoted)! That wouldn't be very hard to get rid of his rules too.

I've had submitted that but if you've ever submitted a plugin, you would know that it's a pain in the neck! They suspend every submission for days to approve that it's not a malware and whatnot. If the community can not trust me after such a long time, there's not much that I can do for them. I'm waiting for that promised new Mods site but for now, if I have access to approve my submissions instantly, that works for me. Otherwise, go ahead and contribute to the community your own way! ;‌)

Simple i agree
(2013-01-01, 08:44 AM)SaeedGh Wrote: [ -> ]I've had submitted that but if you've ever submitted a plugin, you would know that it's a pain in the neck! They suspend every submission for days to approve that it's not a malware and whatnot.

This plugin is approved since long ago, you are hiding it from your own panel options. Anyways, I will be closing this due to plugin not being available in the mods site. If you want the thread to be opened, make the plugin downloadable from the mods site, that is it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42