MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager - Create and manage additional pages!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Seems like a huge improvement. Can't wait to test it out.
GREAT PLUGIN! I AM USING THIS ON ALL MY FORUMS Smile
I want to create a new portal with inline frames.
This inline frames should be reachable with a menu.
- last post
- my pms
- who is online (with avatars)
- login
- calendar

I thought this plugin could help me with this, but it do not work.
As test a copy a template to a page manager, but then it do not showing.
Who can help me with this 5 points so I can add them a inline frames.
(2010-03-02, 01:37 PM)spinning Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this plugin could help me with this, but it do not work.

Please don't say this plugin doesn't work because of that. This plugin works. This plugin can help you with that, but it won't do the work for you. Page content is up to you.
Sorry for my wrong chosen words.
Ofcourse your plugin works, but because \i do not know how it works it was better to say it does not work for me.
Ok, I just installed this plugin and IT'S AWESOME.

It's really efficient doing its job ^^

However, I have a quick question:

How to raise a 404 error when users go to misc.php?page=unknownpage

I have a 404 error handler on htaccess but when users go to unknown pages the result is a blank page.
I have an issue when making new pages with Page Manager 1.5

For some reason all my forward slashes convert to backslashes for no reason.
Meta descriptions on my pages are a bit crappy.

Is there a way to improve them?
I wanne change the subforums on my page.
At this moment the forum is sorted by bandmember (angelo, paddy, maite, kathy) with subforums like: photos, news, tour etc.
This means I have got 11 different pages with photos, news, tour etc.

I think it is better to sort by subject and not by bandmember.
But I also want to give the function that still every member has got is own forum. For this I use pagemanager ( http://www.ikf-forum.eu/misc.php?page=angelo ).

So in the future photos from Angelo (like in example) you can reach on 2 ways. Normal way and with the page I created with pagemanager (just a html page with links).
Now I wanne know if it is possible to show there also what the last post is for example in photos.
Thank you very much for this plugin, I can now ditch my CMS.

I have used this to create a new home page with html, and have got the usermap working, but I would like to be able to wrap my gallery2 installation inside the template in much the same way that usermap wraps the google map. From what I can tell, I may need to use some sort of "fetch_remote_file" command.

If my gallery is located at: http://yoursite.com/gallery, and my forum was at: http://yoursite.com/mybb, what would be the best way to accomplish this?

thanks again-
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22