MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager - Create and manage additional pages!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(2011-02-22, 10:17 AM)Fatmax1982 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I use the portal-mod "ProPortal".
Is it possible to integrate the view of the pages into a block to show it at the portal mod for mybb?
At the moment the pages are shown at the complete site and my other blocks of the portal are gone.

It would be a great function!

Greetings,
Fatmax

You can put links inside a block from the portal - you don't need a custom block, just put the html inside a block with links to your pages.

Ello <3 So I read through all of the pages just to make sure that no one has asked this before. I was curious if there was a way to increase the character limit you have set on the pages? It's the only thing that I am having an issue with, other then that this is honestly one of the best page codes I have seen on any hosted site.
Hi,
there is no character limit for page content. Maybe you reached the server's POST limit?
According your PHP info whats the
- memory_limit?
- post_max_size?

Or do you mean name (120 characters) or URI parameter (30 characters)?
Basically, I reach a point where I've apparently entered too many characters on the page, and it cuts off everything at the bottom of my coding. Like I was coding a guide for my site with these pages, and after a certain amount of info I'd save it and go back and a section of my information would just be gone.
how can certain groups view the pages,like banned and guests are denied to view the page
Is it possible to use one of these pages as a home/front page?
Nobody knows how too?
You can add this to your htaccess file:

DirectoryIndex misc.php?page=example

Depends on what you want to do exactly.
Think that would work. I wanted to make a page with this plugin anduse it as a 'portal' type page. So that might work, thanks Smile
What about "Donation Page" integrated already into Paypal and other Online Means of Payment Transfer.

I hope someone will create for me Big Grin
Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22