MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager - Create and manage additional pages!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(2010-06-23, 10:05 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]Access Denied
You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

Check admin permissions and enable access to Page Manager ("Can manage additional pages?" => Yes).
(2010-06-24, 01:14 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]
You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

Check admin permissions and enable access to Page Manager ("Can manage additional pages?" => Yes).

it's working now..forgot to say that in this thread.
(2010-06-24, 01:14 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]

hmn..I'm getting the permission error again. where exactly do I go to check this?

because I don't see it under admin permissions (yes, the plugin is enabled)
edit..nvm, I found it.
I keep getting a parse error when trying to use a php scipt...
... is the error... please check my pm

what am i doing wrong?
(2010-07-01, 04:11 AM)GuNeRkId Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting a parse error when trying to use a php scipt...

http://www.tgs.webege.com/forum/misc.php?page=hiscores is the error...

what am i doing wrong?

Sorry, I can't see anything. There is just a white page with an analytics javascript... Please note that you have to write valid PHP code, including things like terminating statements with a semicolon.
Is there any way I could get a hold of you besides posting? like msn?
No, I will not support PHP related questions.
querschlaeger, will you be releasing this for 1.6? This will play a huge part in the New site that I am going to make, but I am going to use 1.6. Thanks, Tierney
Ok, I went threw each page here and I dont want to bother you but basically im going to be testing this out this week sometime as im adding a few plugins each day.

Now my question is simple, with this I dont need to add a forum for this to work as where I can create a whole brand new page in PHP or HTML and then point to it somewhere in my forum and it has the option of selecting my template to look like the my forum as Im imagining and I dont need to create an extra forum where this will create brand spanking new pages all together correct? Also this takes the permission we select of it from our forum just like a normal permissions set on the actual forum?

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22