MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager - Create and manage additional pages!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
is there a way to include a php page inside a page manager page? Like maybe in an iframe or something? I have a different directory with a php script in it that I would like to have in a page. The page in the other directory is index.php
(2011-01-31, 03:18 AM)arineod Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to include a php page inside a page manager page? Like maybe in an iframe or something? I have a different directory with a php script in it that I would like to have in a page. The page in the other directory is index.php

Short answer: It's possible. Wink
Access Denied
You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

same problem.

Were do i find:
Check admin permissions and enable access to Page Manager ("Can manage additional pages?" => Yes).

i dont find that.
(2011-01-31, 11:53 AM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-31, 03:18 AM)arineod Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to include a php page inside a page manager page? Like maybe in an iframe or something? I have a different directory with a php script in it that I would like to have in a page. The page in the other directory is index.php

Short answer: It's possible. Wink

Thanks. Any chance someone could post an example of how to do this?

Hello!

I use the portal-mod "ProPortal".
Is it possible to integrate the view of the pages into a block to show it at the portal mod for mybb?
At the moment the pages are shown at the complete site and my other blocks of the portal are gone.

It would be a great function!

Greetings,
Fatmax
Use PHP?
Quote:Use PHP?
I don't know the code for integrating into a block at Mybb.
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a custom page created using this mod to be used as the main page when someone comes to the site?

www.MySite.com

Instead of going straight to the MyBB forum, it would load the custom page.

Is this possible with this mod or would I need to to re-direct the domain?
how do i activate it?
i tried to but clicking activate will download an xml file.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22